• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I never got the Nook Miles reward for remodeling a villager's house on my island.

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
I finally unlocked the feature where you can remodel the interior/exterior of a villager's house yesterday. I decided to do Fang's house since it needed the most work but I never got the Nook Miles reward for doing it. Nook tells you that you get miles for doing the remodel and from what people say it's 1,000 miles. When are you supposed to receive the Nook Miles?

I finally unlocked the feature where you can remodel the interior/exterior of a villager's house yesterday. I decided to do Fang's house since it needed the most work but I never got the Nook Miles reward for doing it. Nook tells you that you get miles for doing the remodel and from what people say it's 1,000 miles. When are you supposed to receive the Nook Miles?
You get it in the mailbox by tomorrow (next day)

Same here. I haven't been time travelling so I don't know what's up with that. Then again, there have been some things that I hear I'm supposed to get in the mail but never do.

Back