• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I never knew being a "bad mayor" can be so fun!

Interesting political strategy :p. You still sound like a reasonable mayor.

I'm generally quite a nice mayor but my boyfriend is basically building everything hear his house. I couldn't help but think of Mega City One situation: everything outside of that area just being barren.

This mayor rocks! It's a mayor shows their real side and isn't a super happy-go-lucky charmer.

I'm half bad, half good. I do PWPs occasionally, pull weeds and sell stuff. But I also report random citizens, never do their chores and I stomp on their flowers. It's fun guys. :^D

I finally created a second town, using the downloaded version of the game that has been sitting on my 3DSXL bundle since launch day. I named it "Barrens" and I plan to play as an evil mayor in that game. I've already sold all of the flowers in town, and I wont bother donating anything to the museum. I've also dropped off all of the trash from my real town (which I have refused to pay to get rid of since the beginning of the game). now I just need to kill off the grass. I wish there were projects that would cause smog as I would do that also. lol

That sounds fun!!
I had this neighbor who had her house built really close in front of mine. I was so annoyed so I used a net and pitfalls seeds (I even tried an axe but it didnt work) because I heard a citizen will move out of your town if you keep doing things like those. And luckily a few days after that she decided to get out of my town.
I love my town still

Back