• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I PRE-ORDERED NEW LEAF!!!

Lessy

Professional Fangirl
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I pre-ordered New Leaf on Sunday when I went to GameStop and I am just soooo excited! I was literally freaking out at the cash when I was pre-ordering it ok lol

I'm just so happy I decided to order it because I have a feeling that it will sell out really quickly when it's released! Yea so I thought I'd share my excitement with you all :p

Are any of you pre-ordering it?

~ thread of the year ~

let's all talk about how, where and when we preordered it and how excited we all are and bla

I Pre-Ordered mine July of 2011, I didn't even now they were releasing another one, until the Cashier said
"Do you wanna Pre-Order the Animal Crossing Game that is coming out for the 3DS?"
I was like "Yes, when will it be out?"
He said "oh about August."
1 and half years later here we are today.
Nonetheless I was excited. I can't wait for June, Though.

I'm going to wait until they tell us if the bundle will be coming overseas before pre-ordering the game. I wonder if you will be able to pre-order the english bundle. o_O

I'm going to wait until they tell us if the bundle will be coming overseas before pre-ordering the game. I wonder if you will be able to pre-order the english bundle. o_O

But what if they never bring it up!?

Look, I really don't care at all.

Only teasing!

I hope your excited! It's kind of expensive, but it's worth it ofcourse.

I still haven't pre-ordered off Amazon yet. I don't have an amazon account so I always have to give my grandfather the money and tell him what I want to buy. And he's been busy sooooo. |: This will be so much easier when I get a job and a bank account or something to connect amazon to so I can do everything myself.

No need to pre-order 'cause I'm downloading it. :)

I just hope it doesn't take forever. o.o

My b-day was yesterday and I decided not to pre-order it.. I'm buying it when they put it on shelves. They estimated that it would come to my house around June 13. :/

I preordered mine from GameStop when the 3ds came out. After going there to get it several times I finally gave up on them. I don't know if they still have a game saved for me when it comes out or not

I might pre-order it, but I usually buy games in-store. It's coming out on a Sunday so I could go to my local EB Games.

Mine's been preordered at GameStop since they announced that it was really becoming a game. I'm pretty sure I've paid it off already, and if not it's like $10 or less left. So you could say I've been waiting a long time and the excitement's worn off.

I'm not pre-ordering it. AC games aren't popular here for midnight releases or anything like that, so I doubt they will sell out within the first hour, if they do sell out it'd be after several hours, and I will have my copy by then.

I haven't pre ordered.

Idk I'm kinda paranoid that it's gonna run out of copies;
but I got B2 on release date with out pre ordering, and Pokemon is far more popular here than Animal Crossing

I preordered back in November after the game came out in Japan. Of course, I had not anticipated that the game would take longer to be released. I did it at Gamestop. I was pretty Meh. It's business as usual.

Anyhow, I am reminded by what happened with Smash Bros Brawl. It was supposed to come out in December, but had to wait until March.

I have pre-ordered 4 copies. One for myself, my fiance, my mother, and my brother asked me to pre-order one for his lady while I was up there. The guy looked at me like I was nuts. I decided to use Gamestop for the pre-order because there will be a midnight release and I can get a whole mess of streetpasses. I'm pretty pumped.

Back