• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I PRE-ORDERED NEW LEAF!!!

I have pre-ordered 4 copies. One for myself, my fiance, my mother, and my brother asked me to pre-order one for his lady while I was up there. The guy looked at me like I was nuts. I decided to use Gamestop for the pre-order because there will be a midnight release and I can get a whole mess of streetpasses. I'm pretty pumped.

I wish my gamestop was having a midnight release, thats where I ordered mine from too but they told me they probably wont do anything special at my store

If they did a midnight event I will be there! They should! Did Japan have midnight sales?

I have pre-ordered 4 copies. One for myself, my fiance, my mother, and my brother asked me to pre-order one for his lady while I was up there. The guy looked at me like I was nuts. I decided to use Gamestop for the pre-order because there will be a midnight release and I can get a whole mess of streetpasses. I'm pretty pumped.

Are you certain your Gamestop is doing a midnight release? I don't think our location is.

I wanted to pre-order it on my birthday, but I got too exited and pre-ordered it two months prior

Holding off on preordering until a bonus is announced (if any), otherwise I'll buy it off the shelf on release day.
I'm not sure if all EBGames/Gamestop locations have the same policies; I was told they only do midnight release if the game gets 100+ preorders.

I pre-ordered the game ages ago. I was over excited at the time..................well......I'm still way over excited now..Haha :p

Getting the digital copy at midnight, then I'll go to sleep while it's downloading on my 3DS home page.

I pre-ordered mine a year ago!
Talk about excited for a AC to come on the 3DS!

I even got a Pink and White 3DS XL this year and gave my little sister my old Cosmo Black 3DS.
So now we both have a 3DS! I streetpassed alot with her since doing that..... over 30 times so far.

Are you certain your Gamestop is doing a midnight release? I don't think our location is.

It is indeed. I moved here around the same time the store opened, and a couple of the guys who started there (and are now in charge) are friends of mine. They said they usually wait for bigger titles to do a midnight release, but there were tons of pre-orders and since there is a digital download option at midnight they would do a midnight release to have a chance at the sales.

I want to pre-order the bundle if that's possible, but otherwise I'll just get the game. I don't think that it will be sold out quick in The Netherlands, since it's not THAT famous here.

I want to pre-order the bundle if that's possible, but otherwise I'll just get the game. I don't think that it will be sold out quick in The Netherlands, since it's not THAT famous here.

Yeah. I'm waiting to preorder just to see if a bundle comes out. If not i will probably just go buy it off the shelf, since I live in a small town and we just got a GameStop.

I haven't pre-ordered it yet for two reasons. I'm waiting for the 3DS XL bundle to be announced and I might be receiving something from NoA.

I haven't pre-ordered it yet for two reasons. I'm waiting for the 3DS XL bundle to be announced and I might be receiving something from NoA.

What? If I may ask. I really wanna know!!!

Last edited:
Waiting to see if there are any pre-order deals in Aus beforehand. Doubt there will be but its not like it's going to sell out on day one, may as well wait and see if I can get a guide alongside it.

As long as it's not anything Animal Crossing and English combined...

Back