• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❣️I really need a Jacob's Ladder & clover ❣️

Magritte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi again! I really need a lot of Jacob's Ladder and clover, is there anyone who can help me?🥺💞 I'm desperate! 😭
I'll buy it at 99k igb per unit. Text me anytime! And I really need a lot, so if you have a lot, you can sell me a lot.🥰

Also it can be exchanged into perfect fruit baskets! Because I have many fruit baskets.🤗

Last edited:
Hi again! I really need a lot of Jacob's Ladder and clover, is there anyone who can help me?🥺💞 I'm desperate! 😭
I'll buy it at 99k igb per unit. Text me anytime! And I really need a lot, so if you have a lot, you can sell me a lot.🥰

Also it can be exchanged into perfect fruit baskets! Because I have many fruit baskets.🤗
I got loads of clovers, how many do you need and also about 4-5 Jacobs ladders too :)

I got loads of clovers, how many do you need and also about 4-5 Jacobs ladders too :)
I need as many clover as i can to decorate the town. So if you tell me as many as you can, I'll buy them all! And I'll buy all the Jacobs ladders, too! Tell me how much I should pay you and the fruits you need😊

I need as many clover as i can to decorate the town. So if you tell me as many as you can, I'll buy them all! And I'll buy all the Jacobs ladders, too! Tell me how much I should pay you and the fruits you need😊
I have 34 clovers and 7 Jacobs ladders, any perfect fruit if you have any, and 1mil thanks ☺

Last edited:
I have 34 clovers and 7 Jacobs ladders, any perfect fruit if you have any, and 1mil thanks ☺
Ok, So then it's 1m igb and any perfect fruit, right? Let me know when it's available! I'll visit your town.😊

I have loads of Jacob's ladders too if you're interested!
I'm interested! Tell me how many you can sell me and how much I should pay. And if you are interested in perfect fruits other than igb, please let me know what kind of fruits you want.😊

I only have like 50
Post automatically merged:

Nvm then

Back