• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I really need June to get here. Survey :D

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
I am so ready for NL! I just want to talk about it more really. SURVEY STUFFS :O

What will your character name be: Ner
Will you have additional characters: Yes, but probably not for a little while into the game. I want a Player House section of my town
What will your town name be: Czerub (pronounced Chair-ubb)
Town Flag: Targaryan crest from GoT
Town Tune: Final Fantasy Victory Song
Town Theme: I plan on making my town a bit old-fashioned. Lots of the natural community projects and plants and such
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful Town :D
Will you use "paths": I always hated paths, but some recent videos showed pretty incredible patterns. I'm not too sure, but I just might :eek:
Will you Time Travel: Only if I get bored, and only WAAAAY after I've completed most things (like if I get bored and want to catch all fish/bugs).
Favorite series: I really like the Nintendo stuff :3
Favorite Villager: Kabuki!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!!!
Favorite Community Project: I love the giant Bell :D:D:D
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Triforce or Master Sword (I wish they put the NES games back into AC :c)
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I Like face 3 with the professional haircut, and probably blue hair :3
Favorite Outfit: YAR PIRATE STUFF
Favorite Store: Most excited for the last expansion of nook's cranny (or whatever they call it)
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: FISH FISH FISH
Favorite way to earn bells: I will earn most of my money from fishing, as with all my past AC experiences.
Most sought after item over all: I really really want the food items. They are my favorite. But for the sake of the question, Stew.
Favorite Island Minigame: Whichever one where you beat the little robot with a hammer.
Best DLC so far: I loved the aurora screen thingit!
What are you playing in the meantime: Fire Emblem Awakening.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: INDEEEEEEEEEEEED MUAHAHAHAHA!
Least favorite character: Any. Freaking. Wolf.

I'm sure we've done this before, but I'll do it again.

What will your character name be: redacted
Will you have additional characters: Yeah, but much later in the game
What will your town name be: Skyrim, most likely
Town flag: Rainbow gay pride flag
Town tune: The Oath to Order
Town theme: Modern-ish
Town law (Ordinance): I don't know yet.
Will you use "paths": Probably not
Will you time travel: No
Favorite series: Cabana
Favorite villager: Gwen
Favorite holiday: Any with fireworks
Favorite community project: The heart light thing
Most sought after Nintendo item: None
Favorite face/hair combo: I don't know any
Favorite outfit: Night sky shirt
Favorite store: The general store
Will you fish or catch bugs more: Fish most likely
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing and picking fruit
Most sought after item over all: Majora's Mask
Favorite island minigame: I don't know any
Best DLC so far: The Aurora Screen
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: The what?
Least favorite character: Zipper T. Bunny

What will your character name be:
Will you have additional characters:
What will your town name be:
Town Flag:
Town Tune:
Town Theme:
Town Law (Ordinance):
Will you use "paths":
Will you Time Travel:
Favorite series:
Favorite Villager:
Favorite Holiday:
Favorite Community Project:
Most Sought After Nintendo Item:
Favorite Face/Hair combo:
Favorite Outfit:
Favorite Store:
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more:
Favorite way to earn bells:
Most sought after item over all:
Favorite Island Minigame:
Best DLC so far:
What are you playing in the meantime:
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer:
Least favorite character:

Last edited:
Town Flag:
Town Tune:
Town Theme:
Town Law (Ordinance):
Will you use "paths":
Will you Time Travel:
Favorite series:
Favorite Villager:
Favorite Holiday:
Favorite Outfit:
Favorite Store:
Best DLC so far:

Bless your soul beautiful child <3

What will your character name be: Jake
Will you have additional characters: Female character named Vella, idk when i'll make her though
What will your town name be: Skyloft (might change it idno)
Town Flag: Don't have a clue
Town Tune: Same as above
Town Theme: Foresty
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful
Will you use "paths": Yes
Will you Time Travel: Hopefully not
Favorite series: N/A
Favorite Villager: N/A
Favorite Holiday: N/A
Favorite Community Project: N/A
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: N/A
Favorite Face/Hair combo: N/A
Favorite Outfit: N/A
Favorite Store: Dream Suite (if that counts?)
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Bugs
Favorite way to earn bells: Bugs
Most sought after item over all: N/A
Favorite Island Minigame: N/A
Best DLC so far: Sprout Table
What are you playing in the meantime: LM2, ACWW and MH3U
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Probably
Least favorite character: Idk

I cant wait until June either! All I want to do is talk about AC! My boyfriend is sick of me bringing it up all the time, so im glad to have this outlet :p great survey Im excited to give my two cents!

oh and to "oath2order": my names Andrew too, creeeeeeepy!

What will your character name be: Peach
Will you have additional characters: I think just one, probably for path tiles if I decide to do that. But I would like to have one boy and one girl character.
What will your town name be: ToadTown
Town flag: I want to try and get Peach's Castle picture, or Peach's Face. I would do a pride flag too if you could have your trainstation and cityhall flags different.
Town tune: Peach's castle theme from Mario64
Town theme: Mushroom Kingdom. I want to get facebords for mario, luigi, toad and peach
Town law (Ordinance): Im going to change it a few times I think. at first Ill have the night time so I can play more at night, then when I have a bit of money Ill do the rich town so I can sell things for lots. Ill be buying all the items everyday so I wouldnt start with that ordinance. then when I have too many flowers and decide to go for perfect town status ill use the beautiful town.
Will you use "paths": i wont at first, If i get bored or feel like my town is too disorganized then Ill add them. I dont want to if I can avoid it, BUT paths do make your town feel more unique!
Will you time travel: NEVER
Favorite series: the fruit items! i dont think they are a true set, but they are so... fruity XD
Favorite villager: BOB THE CAT!
Favorite holiday: Halloween, duh!
Favorite community project: Heart Illumination
Most sought after Nintendo item: Peach's Parasol!
Favorite face/hair combo: I like the normal face, and the WIDE EYES with the fawx hawk in a bright colour, pink, orange...
Favorite outfit: Making my own :3
Favorite store: Re-tail! i can sell things to my villagers at high prices :p
Will you fish or catch bugs more: I vow to catch them all this time. I never have :(
Favorite way to earn bells: fishing I guess :s but im going to risk the turnip market!
Most sought after item over all: the small crown.
Favorite island minigame: the gemstone one looks fun!
Best DLC so far: I want the weird eraser chair thing!
What are you playing in the meantime: luigi's mansion 2!
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: never :eek:. wait, unless i want someone to move out, then I deem it a necessary step!
Least favorite character: probably Chow, anyone who has had him will probably agree.

what!? thats it? aweee :(

I cant wait until June either! All I want to do is talk about AC! My boyfriend is sick of me bringing it up all the time, so im glad to have this outlet :p great survey Im excited to give my two cents!

oh and to "oath2order": my names Andrew too, creeeeeeepy!

What will your character name be: Peach
Will you have additional characters: I think just one, probably for path tiles if I decide to do that. But I would like to have one boy and one girl character.
What will your town name be: ToadTown
Town flag: I want to try and get Peach's Castle picture, or Peach's Face. I would do a pride flag too if you could have your trainstation and cityhall flags different.
Town tune: Peach's castle theme from Mario64
Town theme: Mushroom Kingdom. I want to get facebords for mario, luigi, toad and peach
Town law (Ordinance): Im going to change it a few times I think. at first Ill have the night time so I can play more at night, then when I have a bit of money Ill do the rich town so I can sell things for lots. Ill be buying all the items everyday so I wouldnt start with that ordinance. then when I have too many flowers and decide to go for perfect town status ill use the beautiful town.
Will you use "paths": i wont at first, If i get bored or feel like my town is too disorganized then Ill add them. I dont want to if I can avoid it, BUT paths do make your town feel more unique!
Will you time travel: NEVER
Favorite series: the fruit items! i dont think they are a true set, but they are so... fruity XD
Favorite villager: BOB THE CAT!
Favorite holiday: Halloween, duh!
Favorite community project: Heart Illumination
Most sought after Nintendo item: Peach's Parasol!
Favorite face/hair combo: I like the normal face, and the WIDE EYES with the fawx hawk in a bright colour, pink, orange...
Favorite outfit: Making my own :3
Favorite store: Re-tail! i can sell things to my villagers at high prices :p
Will you fish or catch bugs more: I vow to catch them all this time. I never have :(
Favorite way to earn bells: fishing I guess :s but im going to risk the turnip market!
Most sought after item over all: the small crown.
Favorite island minigame: the gemstone one looks fun!
Best DLC so far: I want the weird eraser chair thing!
What are you playing in the meantime: luigi's mansion 2!
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: never :eek:. wait, unless i want someone to move out, then I deem it a necessary step!
Least favorite character: probably Chow, anyone who has had him will probably agree.

what!? thats it? aweee :(

EPIC WIN :D

What will your character name be: Murray
Will you have additional characters: Maybe later if i decide to do complex paths or something
What will your town name be: Tottori Village
Town Flag: Im not sure maybe a cherry blossom or totoro! :D
Town Tune: Totoro theme song :p
Town Theme: Overly Japanese!
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful town! (I might even save up heaps and heaps of sharks, then change it to rich town to make a hefty profit;)
Will you use "paths": Not at first I dont think, but im sure ill find something I like eventually
Will you Time Travel: No not at all! Maybe once im bored of the game maybe :/
Favorite series: I love the fish series! I think it would go great with a room im planning to be a sushi station, but apart from that all the japanese furniture :p
Favorite Villager: KiKi
Favorite Holiday: Im not really sure, probably the fishing/bug tournaments and grass day, mainly because I like all the furniture sets
Favorite Community Project: I love the Japanese bridge, but apart from that i like the idea of lamps (japanese ones of course)
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Hmm im not sure, I saw a flower pot with 3 pikmin in it so i really want that!
Favorite Face/Hair combo: idk normal face? maybe purple or blue hair as something fun :p
Favorite Outfit: No idea
Favorite Store: R-parkers (i think thats its name? the recycle shop)
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: fish because they are worth way more :p
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing
Most sought after item over all: I really want the sushi train thing, but i really want the cherry blossom clock jp dlc
Favorite Island Minigame: I dont know! the gem finding one seems fun I guess
Best DLC so far: cherry blossom clock!!1
What are you playing in the meantime: revisiting animal crossing on the gamecube
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only when they annoy me
Least favorite character: The hippo with the moustache >.>

mfw when i first started typing this there was only 1 reply

What will your character name be: Primrose
Will you have additional characters: Two. A 'prince' named Hero and a villain named Elmira. You know. "I'm gonna hug you, and squeeze you, and love you foreeever~" Elmira. I thought it was fitting for a village full of cute widdle animals.
What will your town name be: Banchory. As in my favorite place with beautiful memories in Scotland.
Town Flag: A Rose Coat of Arms
Town Tune: Undecided. (Has always been "Que Sera Sera" before.)
Town Theme: I'm doing a fairy tale version of AIKA village, where it (eventually) tells a story: Fairy Tale Drama. I'm going to have the lowly maiden in love with the prince, the ugly witch who's jealous of their blooming romance, and the semi oblivious prince. I hope I get apples, I love red and they would fit.
Town Law (Ordinance): Night Owl (and then eventually Beautiful)
Will you use "paths": Yes, absolutely. I never have before and I'm excitedly hunting QR codes.
Will you Time Travel: I'll do everything I can to not time travel this time around.
Favorite series: Flower/Rococo/Egg/Gorgeous
Favorite Villager: n/a
Favorite Holiday: n/a
Favorite Community Project: Prob won't use it in my town but I love the Pump Jack.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: n/a
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Girl eye #1, and hair #1 (long loose) or #15 (bun)
Favorite Outfit: All my lovely saved QR codes and things I'll make myself. *tents fingers evilly*
Favorite Store: Able Sisters and Kicks
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish. I love fishing. Just need to be careful I don't tan too much.
Favorite way to earn bells: FISHING.
Most sought after item over all: Rose chair, from the flower set. It's so pretty~~~
Favorite Island Minigame: n/a
Best DLC so far: sprout table
What are you playing in the meantime: LM2
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Oh yes, yes indeed, especially if Truffles dare enter my domain.
Least favorite character: Truffles and Chow.

What will your character name be: Possibly Meryl.
Will you have additional characters: Not sure yet. I'll probably be too focused on my main for the time being.
What will your town name be: Was thinking after a river. Not sure which one yet.
Town Flag: Water related.
Town Tune: Not sure yet.
Town Theme: Still figuring that out.
Town Law (Ordinance): Late Night (since I'll mostly be playing during nighttime).
Will you use "paths": Never used them before. Will probably try this time, though.
Will you Time Travel: Only if I've missed an event.
Favorite series: New: Mermaid series Old: Harvest series (Will probably use both.)
Favorite Villager: Nibbles! She's adorable! I also love cute cats and tigers.
Favorite Holiday: Festivale (always hated this one, but it looks like fun in this version).
Favorite Community Project: Light archway. And the Fairy Tale pastel items.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Can't think of one.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: 6 or 8 with face and green eyes. With hairstyle I'll go with the low pigtails or braids in red (or pink).
Favorite Outfit: Waitress Shirt (or anything with pink).
Favorite Store: Able Sisters.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish. Not a fan of bugs.
Favorite way to earn bells: Selling fruit and already donated fossils.
Most sought after item over all: The cherry blossom clock.
Favorite Island Minigame: Haven't seen any to know.
Best DLC so far: The cherry blossom clock.
What are you playing in the meantime: PMD: GTI and LM2: DM
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only with the ones I hate.
Least favorite character: Jack (never liked him).

Last edited:
What will your character name be: Probably my name, Joseph. Or my name in any language.
Will you have additional characters: Most likely, no.
What will your town name be: Solheim!
Town Flag: Probably a tribal sun or something.
Town Tune: The Super Mario Bros. theme... Maybe.
Town Theme: Not sure yet.
Town Law (Ordinance): Most likely the Beautiful ordinance. Maybe Night Owl when I need it.
Will you use "paths": Not sure yet.
Will you Time Travel: Not for at least a few months, maybe.
Favorite series: Modern
Favorite Villager: Curt!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas~ <3
Favorite Community Project: The lamps or campsite
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Hmmm... Not sure.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Forgot which face; but it'll be black hair with green eyes and that curly moustache.
Favorite Outfit: It'll be homemade.
Favorite Store: Able Sisters.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Bugs!
Favorite way to earn bells: Either catching bugs or fishing!
Most sought after item over all: Hmmm... I dunno.
Favorite Island Minigame: The one where you smack the robot with the hammer.
Best DLC so far: I'm gonna have to go with the Aurora Screen.
What are you playing in the meantime: Various games on my Xbox 360.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Maaaaaayyyybbbbbeee...
Least favorite character: Eloise.

What will your character name be: Yvaine (like from Stardust) or my own name, Lesley.
Will you have additional characters: No. Unless I have a dire need as I make them and never play them!
What will your town name be: Starlake
Town Flag: Maybe something reeealllly original like stars over a lake or if I see a nice pattern, I'll use that
Town Tune: Something catchy and fun, currently in WW, I'm using keyboard cat!
Town Theme: No idea, I've never themed it, but I like the look of the japanese style buildings you can opt to build. I'll take it as I go and see what happens.
Town Law (Ordinance): Starting on beautiful to get perfect town over with, then night as I play after work and I'll redo my town entirely after getting perfect status probably as I like to have it how I want, not how the game dictates I should!
Will you use "paths": I thought yes, but I may see where I walk most, where villagers are going to shove their houses randomly (no telling accurately though) and where my community projects are going to go. Then maybe I'll path it up with bush borders and flowerbeds to frame them.
Will you Time Travel: No
Favorite series: No idea, not had a good look yet
Favorite Villager: Of the neighbours I've had so far as I've not encountered them all, Melba
Favorite Holiday: Xmas/New Year
Favorite Community Project: Again, no idea, I'm trying not to spoil the specifics for myself.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: No idea
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Face 1 for the girl, hair-any longish style
Favorite Outfit: Um, I plan on scanning some QR codes as I've seen some lovely new designs. Prob a dress and some nice shoes!
Favorite Store: The one that pays me most for my items :)
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish, definitely
Favorite way to earn bells: Selling my hauls of foreign fruit
Most sought after item over all: I don't know until I get the game
Favorite Island Minigame: Don't know any of them
Best DLC so far: I liked the blossom clock I saw on here, or to word it better, the only DLC I've seen so far!
What are you playing in the meantime: ACWW and New Style Boutique mostly, with a bit of Harvest Moon TOTT
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Why of course, Friga/Camofrog/Rasher have it coming...
Least favorite character: Friga, Rasher, Camofrog, anyone that calls me a raging fathead.......ROSCOE I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MR!!!!!!!!!

What will your character name be: Bella
Will you have additional characters: yeah for paths
What will your town name be: Kansas
Town Flag: um idk probably something kawaii
Town Tune: idk
Town Theme: i wanna have the fairytale community projects and i wanna have kawaii paths
Town Law (Ordinance): beautiful
Will you use "paths": yeah
Will you Time Travel: nope
Favorite series: ice or princess
Favorite Villager: Vesta?
Favorite Holiday: festival
Favorite Community Project: im gonna be really boring and say the flower clock thing you get for having a perfect town
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: peach's parasol
Favorite Face/Hair combo: bob with the fringe
Favorite Outfit: idk
Favorite Store: dream mansion
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: fish because fish = more ??
Favorite way to earn bells: fishing
Most sought after item over all: idk theres too many
Favorite Island Minigame: the maze one where you have to collect fruit
Best DLC so far: aurora screen
What are you playing in the meantime: new style fashion boutique and oide yo doubutsu no mori
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: yeah
Least favorite character: jane i hate that ***** so much

What will your character name be: Nadia
Will you have additional characters: yes
What will your town name be: Illusia
Town Flag: Don't know yet, maybe Dutch flag
Town Tune: idk
Town Theme: I think I make a modern/SF theme
Town Law (Ordinance): beautiful
Will you use "paths": yes
Will you Time Travel: no
Favorite series: Space?
Favorite Villager: Mitzi, Punchy
Favorite Holiday: idk
Favorite Community Project: Brewster's Coffee place?
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: idk
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Long hair I think
Favorite Outfit: idk
Favorite Store: dream mansion
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: fish because fish = more ??
Favorite way to earn bells: fishing, searching for fossils
Most sought after item over all: idk theres too many
Favorite Island Minigame: idk
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem and many more RPG's
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: yup
Least favorite character: That white mouse

^Oh, there's an aurora screen??????? Well, I need to get myself a piece of that! I was intrigued, googled it and that is getting into my home if I have to hit Nintendo themselves with the red hammer!

Town Flag:
Town Tune:
Town Theme:
Town Law (Ordinance):
Will you use "paths":
Will you Time Travel:
Favorite series:
Favorite Villager:
Favorite Holiday:
Favorite Outfit:
Favorite Store:
Best DLC so far:

Thank you, kind soul.

What will your character name be: Zen
Will you have additional characters: Always.
What will your town name be: JP: Zui. NA: not sure yet.
Town Flag: Hero of Time flag that I used in WW.
Town Tune: Song of Time.
Town Theme: Whatever I feel like at the time.
Town Law (Ordinance): Night town.
Will you use "paths": yes. I love path designs. :)
Will you Time Travel: Never did before this game, but now I do.
Favorite series: Gorgeous.
Favorite Villager: Billy.
Favorite Holiday: Halloween.
Favorite Community Project: Floating Square.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: The complete character outfits.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: birght eyes/unkempt
Favorite Outfit: anything from gracie. my character likes to be stylish.
Favorite Store: Gracie Grace.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish.
Favorite way to earn bells: Turnips.
Most sought after item over all: Rare out of country items.
Favorite Island Minigame: borrowed items game
Best DLC so far: sakura clock. it's quite pretty :)
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion 2 and ACNL (JP)
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: yes.
Least favorite character: Britney from my first town as she built her house in front of the town hall. that *****.

What will your character name be: Fashion
Will you have additional characters: demi
What will your town name be: Cali
Town Flag: Heart
Town Tune: ?
Town Theme: ?
Town Law (Ordinance): perfect

Will you use "paths": none
Will you Time Travel: yes
Favorite series: gorgeous
Favorite Villager: maples
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Favorite Community Project: flowers arc
Favorite Face/Hair combo: any
Favorite Outfit: any
Favorite Store: any
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: both
Favorite way to earn bells: sell bugs, ect
Most sought after item over all: ?
Favorite Island Minigame: all
Best DLC so far: ?
What are you playing in the meantime: pokemon
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: no
Least favorite character: resetti

What will your character name be: Shelly
Will you have additional characters: For paths, yes :)
What will your town name be: Leeds
Town flag: Harry potter/Pug themed Flag :)
Town tune: No idea yet :)
Town theme: Japanese :)
Town law (Ordinance): Early Bird
Will you use "paths": Yes :)
Will you time travel: Maybe...
Favorite series: No idea yet :)
Favorite villager: Bob the cat :D
Favorite holiday: FESTIVALLL!!!
Favorite community project: Illuminated Archs
Most sought after Nintendo item: No idea :p
Favorite face/hair combo: Eyelashes face :p
Favorite outfit: I'm making my own
Favorite store: Re-tail!
Will you fish or catch bugs more: Yes!
Favorite way to earn bells?: Bugs from the islands probably going to be the best way :p
Most sought after item over all: erm...No idea
Favorite island minigame: Haven't got one yet :p
Best DLC so far: Aurora Screen!! (So pretty <3)
What are you playing in the meantime: Animal Crossing Wild World
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: If I dislike them and want them to move, Yes :p
Least favorite character: Zipper T.

What will your character name be: SodaDog
Will you have additional characters: Just for the casino, apartments, and 7-11 Shop.
What will your town name be: Boondox
Town flag: Based on the flag of united kingdom
Town tune: default town tune from wild world
Town theme: fancy
Town law (Ordinance): Garden Town
Will you time travel: No..
Favorite series: Gorgeous
Favorite villager: Pate
Favorite holiday: Halloween
Favorite community project: Cafe
Most sought after Nintendo item: Coin
Favorite face/hair combo: I don't seem to know any.... :(
Favorite outfit: Tuxedo or any custom outfit
Favorite store: GracieGrace
Will you fish or catch bugs more: Just to complete collection in mueseum, fish probably.
Favorite way to earn bells: Island Farming
Most sought after item over all: Bell bags
Favorite island minigame: Dinosaur
What are you playing in the meantime: Style Savvy Trendsetters/New Style Boutique
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: only if they move in the way of my pathway
Least favorite character: no one

What will your character name be: Oliver or Olli, probably
Will you have additional characters: Yeah, at least one eventually I think
What will your town name be: I have *no* idea and whatever I say now will probably be outdated in a week ^^
Town Flag: No idea
Town Tune: Something from Pokemon gold/silver maybe? But I'm not sure yet
Town Theme: Again, no idea... but I'll have lots of flowers and trees (I always take the 'mori' in dobutso no mori very seriously~ plus I like tree orchards), and probably none or very few of the more modern public work projects
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful Town, I have to
Will you use "paths": I think so, yeah
Will you Time Travel: I dunno, I'll try not to, but if I do only one or two days (...Who am I kidding?)
Favorite series: the green series, I've loved that one since the gamecube days... never managed to get all pieces though
Favorite Villager(s): Purrl, Groucho, Grizzly, O'Hare (please please please ;_;), Amamin (?)
Favorite Holiday: April Fools seems to be very fun since I like Blanca, but I dunno
Favorite Community Project: I can't decide...
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Don't have one, but I've always liked the Zelda items
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I like so many of them!
Favorite Outfit: God, again, I really can't choose just one! ^^"" The watermelon shirt is great though
Favorite Store: Don't have one
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish, I think! But both is fun
Favorite way to earn bells: Usually I'd just sell fruits (since I always have way too many trees anyway), but this time I guess it'll be fishing and turnips
Most sought after item over all: Don't have one
Favorite Island Minigame: Dunno yet
Best DLC so far: Hmm, I really like the cherry blossom clock
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion 2 and N64 games (Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart...)
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Nah
Least favorite character: Don't really have ONE... but I "dislike" Tipper, Patty, Big Top... and I don't want a hamster in my town. But I don't really care as long as I have two or three villagers that I like

Last edited:
What will your character name be: Holly
Will you have additional characters: Uhm, no? I?m not sure yet.
What will your town name be: Brill
Town Flag: Horde Symbol
Town Tune: Hmm, not sure.
Town Theme: lol none
Town Law (Ordinance): Late
Will you use ?paths?: At first, no. Maybe much later.
Will you Time Travel: I will try not to. T_T
Favorite series: Messy, Scandinavian, and Fish Series
Favorite Villager: Stitches
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Community Project: The Cafe
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: The Link costume
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Round eyes with eyelashes in corners, Green eyes, Brown hair with the ponytail.
Favorite Outfit: No clue, Maybe the Geisha outfit. Maybe some QR code.
Favorite Store: Re-Tail. It?s adorable.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish
Favorite way to earn bells: Selling fish and bugs
Most sought after item over all: lol the cork/message board.
Favorite Island Minigame: fishing? OH! The flowers one!
Best DLC so far: I love the leaf table, but the sakura clock.
What are you playing in the meantime: World of Warcraft
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: If they don?t move. haha Probably not.
Least favorite character: Apes, pigs, horses, frogs, chickens. All of those.

What will your character name be: Nick
Will you have additional characters: Yes, for pattern and storage purposes only(and to get Katrina faster I guess)
What will your town name be: Not telling yet
Town Flag: Not telling yet
Town Tune: Just a random arrangement of notes
Town Theme: Elegant Countryside
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful, but then Night Owl if I find I need it.
Will you Time Travel: No
Favorite series: Rococo
Favorite Villager: Egbert or Frappe
Favorite Holiday: In this game, from what I've seen so far...Festivale. I think Halloween is going to become my favorite though.
Favorite Community Project: Windmill
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Blue Pikmin Hat
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I don't know how to describe it, I will always be changing my look though.
Favorite Outfit: Haven't seen enough to tell
Favorite Store: I've grown to love the Dream Suite
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Catching Bugs is more fun
Favorite way to earn bells: Looking for the money rock
Most sought after item over all: The Japanese Style Bridge PWP
Favorite Island Minigame: From what I've seen, the maze one
Best DLC so far: Aurora Screen BY FAR!
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: I am planning on liking all my villagers, so no.
Least favorite character: Tabuki(The cat with the red paint on his face)

Back