• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I really need June to get here. Survey :D

What will your character name be: Jingle
Will you have additional characters: Yes, at first to keep them in tents around a campsite, then as additional characters later.
What will your town name be: Not sure yet.
Town Flag: I'm sure it'll change weekly.
Town Tune: Probably funky town.
Town Theme: It'll likely end up more traditional and rustic, for nostalgia's sake.
Town Law (Ordinance): Varying from Beautiful and Night owl.
Will you use "paths": Not with patterns, I'll make worn down paths.
Will you Time Travel: Not for the first year or two, and then only for holidays or if the moving system is as slow as CF.
Favorite series: Gorgeous
Favorite Villager: Elmer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas!
Favorite Community Project: Anything that lights up. 8D
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: I'm pretty sure the AC:NL qualifies as a nintendo item. ;P
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Eyes looking left with eyebrows, and the 'businessman' hair option on CF.
Favorite Outfit: n/a
Favorite Store: From what I've seen, the island one!
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Are you kidding, swimming for the new critters of course!
Favorite way to earn bells: Bugs in the Summer.
Most sought after item over all: Stitches picture, to make up for him never giving it to me in WW.
Favorite Island Minigame: Fruit in the labyrinth.
Best DLC so far: The Aurora screen.
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's mansion 2 and Paper Mario.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Probably not, I'll use it more over wifi I imagine.
Least favorite character: Vladimir, and the apes and elephants.

What will your character name be: Maple, Dahlia, Sage and Hemlock. I haven't decided who will be mayor yet.
Will you have additional characters: Yes. :)
What will your town name be: Gardenia
Town Flag: A flower. Maybe a rose?
Town Tune: I have no idea.
Town Theme: Gardening theme
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful Town
Will you use "paths": Yes, I always use paths. It makes it easier to organize my town.
Will you Time Travel: I might, but I can take advantage of my established jp town if I get bored.
Favourite series: Princess series
Favourite Villager: Hachi
Favourite Holiday: Bean day
Favourite Community Project: Log bench
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: None, because there are no Pokemon items.
Favourite Face/Hair combo: I don't have only one. ^^ There are a few favourite faces/combos I have/
Favourite Outfit: Any outfit that looks cute. ^^;;;
Favourite Store: Gardening store
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Bugs
Favourite way to earn bells: Solo-beetle catching run on the island. Only takes me around 30 minutes to fill my box up. :3
Most sought after item over all: Messy furniture
Favourite Island Mini-game: Dragonfly game. 20 medals every time.
Best DLC so far: Futaba table
What are you playing in the meantime: Animal Crossing New Leaf. ^^;;;;;
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only if I get a villager I want to move out.
Least favorite character: Any mouse.

What will your character name be: Hannah. I always use that name. I like it better than my real name. :p
Will you have additional characters: Nope! I tried that in City Folk but I never used 'em.
What will your town name be: Honeyton. It was my City Folk's town name.
Town Flag: No idea!
Town Tune: Same as above.
Town Theme: I won't really have one. :p
Will you use "paths": Nope. I like seeing the Natural Beauty of the town.
Will you Time Travel: No way! I used it all the time in City Folk, but I'm not gonna for New Leaf. I want to "earn" everything by myself.
Favorite series: I really like the Polka Dot Series. ^.^
Favorite Villager: Goldie!
Favorite Holiday: April Fool's Day looks super fun!
Favorite Community Project: I can't decide D:
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: ... None? I don't know. xD
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Faces #3 or #9 and Bun, Low Pigtails or the High Ponytail for the hair. :)
Favorite Outfit: Can't decide. All I know is that I LOVE the GracieGrace winter boots that look like Uggs. xD
Favorite Store: Kicks! And the Island Store, if that counts.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish.
Favorite way to earn bells: Sell stuff...? xD Not sure.
Most sought after item over all: TANUKI CLOCK!!! :D
Favorite Island Minigame: The one where you dive for stuff.
Best DLC so far: Same as the most sought after item.
What are you playing in the meantime: Wild World
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: If I have Rocco or Jambette in my town, yes.
Least favorite character: ROCCO! Ugh, I don't like him at all. >_<

What will your character name be: I'm deciding between Pepper and Piyoko.
Will you have additional characters: Yes, but I won't use them nearly as much. One of them is going to be purely for storage, and the other will be used once my main character has their house completed.
What will your town name be: Sprout
Town Flag: My town tree's sprout with Isabelle, Tom Nook, and my Character surrounding it. I'm also going to have a border featuring my town fruit.
Town Tune: I'm going to compose it myself.
Town Theme: I'm going to make it similar to a rural Japanese village.
Will you use "paths": I'm going to run some natural ones using grass deterioration, but I'm not going to make any.
Will you Time Travel: Maybe. Not anything too bad. Maybe whenever I want my house expansions to go quicker.
Favorite series: I really like the shabby series. Maybe because it reminds me of my room.
Favorite Villager: Marina overall, but Takeru the deer is my favorite new one.
Favorite Holiday: In game? I would have to say April Fools or Christmas.
Favorite Community Project: The hot spring is lovely.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Probably the Korok mask.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I Like face #11 with hairstyle 13 or 14 in red or black. I also like grey eyes.
Favorite Outfit: I'm not sure. I kind of like all the lolita stuff.
Favorite Store: The Able Sister's and Kick's, because I love clothes.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: I prefer bug catching, and with the island, I can do it year round!
Favorite way to earn bells: Buggies and fruit.
Most sought after item over all: I really want the Korok mask. I haven't gotten to see all the furniture, but I also want the fake tree.
Favorite Island Minigame: The hammer one.
Best DLC so far: The Sakura clock was so cute!
What are you playing in the meantime: My old Pokemon games.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Yeah, but I'm also going to use the net. It's my classic weapon.
Least favorite character: I'm going to be so angry if Astrid or Cody end up in my town.

What will your character name be: Anna
Will you have additional characters: Maybe, probably not.
What will your town name be: Faraway
Town Flag: Something Disney
Town Tune: Something Disney again haha.
Town Theme: Disney themed (I love disney)
Will you use "paths": Yes
Will you Time Travel: No not going to this time.
Favorite series: Princess
Favorite Villager: Freckles, Rosie and the new duck and deer.
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite Community Project: Beehive
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Not sure.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I like the bow hair piece from Gracie grace and the character with brown eyes
Favorite Outfit: All the cute ones :3
Favorite Store: Able sisters
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing :)
Most sought after item over all: The fireplace :p
Favorite Island Minigame: Not sure yet.
Best DLC so far: The Cherry blossom clock :)
What are you playing in the meantime: AC:pG, Luigi's Mansion 1&2
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only the ones I don't like :p
Least favorite character: The gorillas erughhh

What will your character name be: Landon (My real life name in case anybody cares for whatever reason, I don't care if people know)

Will you have additional characters: Maybe, but nobody will use them and it will make me sad :( (My bro and cousin dont play anymore)

What will your town name be: Isabela

Town Flag: Gamecube Symbol

Town Tune: Whatever sounds cool, I usually just toy around with it till something sounds cool.

Town Theme: Normal town, street lights, paths, park, bushes, camp ect, again, whatever comes to mind as i am going through the game.

Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful Town, possibly night owl sometimes.

Will you use "paths": Yes, I made some paths on CF off of youtube and really really like them.

Will you Time Travel: No. I will try really hard not to because I have done it so much in the past, the game seems better when I don't time travel.

Favorite series: I have absolutely no clue, I haven't ever been huge on collecting one series, I just put a bunch of cool stuff that sort of fits in my house.

Favorite Villager: I like whatever characters seem to be friendly, I don't really like grouchy and snooty characters.

Favorite Holiday: I don't like any in particular, but all of them are really cool xP

Favorite Community Project: Different types of bridges/street lamps cool for paths

Most Sought After Nintendo Item: No idea

Favorite Face/Hair combo: I am going to use the character that Mayor Joshy used, I like the eyes and the hairstyle is exactly what I wanted.

Favorite Outfit: I think theres hoodies in the game, not sure though. If there are those are my favorite.

Favorite Store: Garden Shop (BUSHES!! :D)

Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: I try to do both equally. Summer tends to be bug catching more because of the rare bugs like Rainbow stag, giant stag, goliath beetle, cyclommatus, elephant beetle ect. Easy to catch and LOTS OF MONEY!!! :D

Favorite way to earn bells: Catching crap loads of rare bugs like mentioned above

Most sought after item over all: Aurora Screen...

Favorite Island Minigame: Fishing/Diving/Bug Catching

Best DLC so far: Aurora Screen

What are you playing in the meantime: Mixture of Fire Emblem Awakening, Might get luigis mantion DM, Minecraft/Tekkit, and Animal crossing Gamecube/City Folk.

Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Possibly. XD

Least favorite character: Monique >.< (She was in the first town I EVER made in the first animal crossing game I ever played, which was animal crossing gamecube. She was always so rude to me and it made me mad.) I also don't like Olivia she was mean too.

Last edited:
What will your character name be: Rawr
Will you have additional characters: Yes, and I will have them placed in a community of sorts of their own and will work on themeing their homes and using them for pattern storage.
What will your town name be: Haven't quite decided yet but I don't want to share until the game comes out what I'm looking at.
Town Flag: Will probably be a logo made specifically to follow the theme of my town.
Town Tune: Something mellow.
Town Theme: It will be a split town. A semi industrial shopping/housing district on the top end of my river, and a peaceful forest/park theme for the bottom half.
Town Law (Ordinance): I will probably go with rich until I'm well off, then I will go for beautiful or late town.
Will you use "paths": Yeah, but I don't want there to be no grass visible, and I also don't want the paths to look out a place.
Will you Time Travel: Maybe much later when I get bored. I tend to play these games for years.
Favorite series: I really like the scruffy (messy) series as well as rococo.
Favorite Villager: Any wolf, Melba, Lolly, Shinobi, Anessa, Pekeo, Felicity, Merry, Kamomi, Furara, Tokio, Takeru, Peter, Okapu, Frappe and Koyuki.
Favorite Holiday: Probably Halloween.
Favorite Community Project: I love the Japanese Bell.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Hero Boots.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Face 1 Female with green eyes and long hair and bangs in a variety of colors (no purple!).
Favorite Outfit: Anything feminine.
Favorite Store: Able Sisters!
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish for sure!
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing and Fruit!
Most sought after item over all: Anything food! I love all the new food items!
Favorite Island Minigame: Gem minigame.
Best DLC so far: The April Flower Clock!
What are you playing in the meantime: World of Warcraft, 3DS games
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Of course! The ones that need to move!
Least favorite character: Any frog, pig, rhino, hippo, monkey, gorilla...

What will your character name be: Merel, I guess.
Will you have additional characters: Might make a character for my mom, she loves fishing XD
What will your town name be: Hyrule
Town Flag: Idk
Town Tune: Song of storms c:
Town Theme: Foresty,
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautifullll
Will you use "paths": Yep.
Will you Time Travel: Nopeeee
Favorite series: Roccoco
Favorite Villager: IDK
Favorite Holiday: Carnaval is my favorite from all the holidays I've seen
Favorite Community Project: Caf?, I guess
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: No idea
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Face 1 and a long(red) haircut. Green eyes :)
Favorite Outfit: Haven't seen all of them, but there are some pretty cute outfits already on the interwebz.
Favorite Store: Last expansion of Nook's
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: FISHHHH
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing,
Most sought after item over all: ?
Favorite Island Minigame: ?
Best DLC so far: AURORA SCREEN! Oh and sprout table.
What are you playing in the meantime: Maplestory :$
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: YES!
Least favorite character: Idkkk.

Going to have to leave some of this blank, due to either not knowing or undecided.

What will your character name be: Sean (In this kind of game I just use my actual name)
Will you have additional characters: No, but I'll probably use them to reserve land for projects
What will your town name be: Lokomo
Town Flag: Still not sure...
Town Tune: Ballad of The Wind Fish
Town Theme: Modern / Classic
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful or Rich
Will you use "paths": No, mostly due to having to keep said pattern(s) on me at all times.
Will you Time Travel: Only if I need more time
Favorite series: Modern
Favorite Villager: For this game, that's up in the air still
Favorite Holiday: All of them
Favorite Community Project: Geyser, Tokyo Tower, & Japanese Style Bell (I can't pick just one)
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Master Sword
Favorite Face/Hair combo:
Favorite Outfit:
Favorite Store: Re-tail (Miniature T-Rex model here I come)
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fishing
Favorite way to earn bells:
Most sought after item over all:
Favorite Island Minigame: Need to play them first
Best DLC so far: Nook Clock (I'm simple like that)
What are you playing in the meantime:
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only if they move in where I want a project.
Least favorite character: None

Will fill in as needed.

What will your character name be: Michael
Will you have additional characters: My wife will have one, but I won't have another one for myself, no.
What will your town name be: Still haven't decided yet. I'll be looking at the Town Name thread closer to the time for inspiration!
Town Flag: I think I might try to replicate a photo of our pet cat, using a pattern maker
Town Tune: I'll have to have a play around - haven't decided whether to go with something original or not yet.
Town Theme: No theme, just a normal town.
Town Law (Ordinance): Either a late or early town, as I work so much during the day I won't get a huge amount of time to play during daylight hours!
Will you use "paths": Don't think so. Not at the start, at least.
Will you Time Travel: No way, that defeats the object!
Favorite series: I always used to like the fruit, blue and green series, if my memory serves me correctly. There are probably others I've forgotten, though.
Favorite Villager: I always liked Rosie and Olivia.. well, most of the cats really. Also Admiral - such a shame he's no longer with us...
Favorite Holiday: I'll have to see how they are in New Leaf! It's been so long since I've played the others, I can't really remember..
Favorite Community Project: Trying to think.. There are Moai heads, right? I like them - they remind me of Rhythm Heaven on the DS. :D
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Probably something boring like the Triforce. I'll have to see what else there is!
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Pretty much option 1 for face and hair. Plain and simple!
Favorite Outfit: I always used to like the coral shirt, but I had loads I used to change every day in the old games - I had a wardobe full of designs I liked.
Favorite Store: Nookington's
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: I always try to catch them all, so I'll spend more time doing whatever takes me longest!
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing, probably.
Most sought after item over all: Really don't know yet!
Favorite Island Minigame: Haven't really looked into this area yet.
Best DLC so far: Cherry blossom clock
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion 2 and HarmoKnight at the moment. After that, not sure! More iOS stuff, probably, like The Simpsons Tapped Out. Maybe Game & Wario if it ever gets released in the West..
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Most probably.. just a little.
Least favorite character: Never liked Katrina

What will your character name be: Rachael
Will you have additional characters: Yeah, but much later in the game
What will your town name be: Haven't decided
Town flag: Something Game of Thrones related, mostly undecided
Town tune: Undecided
Town theme: Nature like, nothing over the top
Town law (Ordinance): Night owl or beautiful town
Will you use "paths": Probably not
Will you time travel: No
Favorite series: Classic
Favorite villager: Walker
Favorite holiday: Any with fireworks
Favorite community project: Campsite
Most sought after Nintendo item: None
Favorite face/hair combo: I don't know any
Favorite outfit: Rainbow shirt
Favorite store: Able Sisters
Will you fish or catch bugs more: Both
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing and bug catching
Most sought after item over all: Undecided
Favorite island minigame: I don't know any
Best DLC so far: Flower clock
What are you playing in the meantime:City Folk, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, HM:ATOTT, etc
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: The what?
Least favorite character: Zipper T. Bunny

Last edited:
ooooo goody :D I love surveys like this!

What will your character name be:
Kaidri
Will you have additional characters:
Not right away. If I do, they'll only be for pattern storage
What will your town name be:
RainWood
Town Flag:
A design that I came up with, which is an umbrella laying in a puddle while it's raining
Town Tune:
No idea
Town Theme:
Well, I'd like the top half to be very foresty at the very least...
Town Law (Ordinance):
Beautiful
Will you use "paths":
Probably not. I prefer more organic appearances
Will you Time Travel:
No
Favorite series:
Hmm.... don't have one yet, but I do really like the furniture that you can get on Grass Day
Favorite Villager:
The unicorn. Julie, I think his name is.
Favorite Holiday:
Don't have one
Favorite Community Project:
the Wisteria
Most Sought After Nintendo Item:
The pikmin flower pot is really cute :I
Favorite Face/Hair combo:
1%20%281%29.png

This face with green/grey eyes
As for the hair, I like the style with the bangs pulled back over the top of the head
Favorite Outfit:
Red Riding Hoodie
Favorite Store:
The gardening store :3
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more:
Probably bugs since I can tell which ones are which just by looking
Favorite way to earn bells:
Fossils~
Most sought after item over all:
Hmmmmmmmm...... that I do not know
Favorite Island Minigame:
The fossil one seems like it would be fun :p difficult, but fun
Best DLC so far:
Not sure what all the DLC has been so far, so idk D:
What are you playing in the meantime:
City Folk, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer:
If I don't like them, then probably xD
Least favorite character:
I do not have one... yet.​

What will your character name be: Aika
Will you have additional characters: Yes
What will your town name be: Tears
Town Flag: Not sure yet
Town Tune: not sure yet
Town Theme: Modern
Town Law (Ordinance): Night Owl
Will you use "paths": Yes
Will you Time Travel: NO
Favorite series: not sure yet
Favorite Villager: Bluebear
Favorite Holiday: not sure yet
Favorite Community Project: Cafe
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: not sure
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I have an idea but forgot
Favorite Outfit: not sure
Favorite Store: not sure yet
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Both
Favorite way to earn bells: Island bug catching
Most sought after item over all: not sure yet
Favorite Island Minigame: not sure yet
Best DLC so far: all?
What are you playing in the meantime: PC games
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: maybe
Least favorite character: not sure yet

So many great ideas, y'all! :D You're so creative!

What will your character name be: Pickles
Will you have additional characters: Yep, eventually, mostly for storage and more decorating possibilities :D
What will your town name be: I think I'm going to call this one "Popcorn"
Town Flag: I'm going to make a pink and white striped popcorn box with a purty lilac background. Yes, I'm a dork, I don't know why my towns are always food themed, but they are.
Town Tune: No clue! I've never made my own town tune before--but I want to try!
Town Theme: Old timey, country-ish.
Town Law (Ordinance): Beautiful :)
Will you use "paths": Probably not. If I do, it will just be little areas, not the whole town.
Will you Time Travel: Nope, not until I get bored with it completely, then I will just for fun. :) But that will probably be quite a while!
Favorite series: Princess
Favorite Villager: BOB! :)
Favorite Holiday: Hmm... Easter or Christmas, I think, but they're all fun!
Favorite Community Project: Bridges, I think.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Not a huge fan of them in-game, so I'm not sure :)
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I always get a ponytail, because that's how I always wear my hair. I'm debating whether I'll do pink hair or my real hair color... I usually go with brown :) Not sure on eyes--cute brown ones!
Favorite Outfit: I change them all the time, but I like the kimonos :)
Favorite Store: Re-Tail
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Probably fish... but it's close!
Favorite way to earn bells: Catching rare bugs and fish
Most sought after item over all: ALL the pretties! I have to finish my catalog :)
Favorite Island Minigame: Don't know, yet, but I do like the whack-a-coconut-robot game :D
Best DLC so far: I like the cherry blossom clock a LOT.
What are you playing in the meantime: Nothing at the moment *sniffles* I need one! I'm getting tired of Face Raider. :p
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Yes, but only the ones I hate. And any friends that come over. ;)
Least favorite character: Any of the snooty ones.

What will your character name be: Sydney, my real name.
Will you have additional characters: I plan on having at least one extra character, and just never upgrade their house past the tent. That way I can have a cute tent in a pine forest!
What will your town name be: Still trying to decide.
Town Flag: No clue
Town Tune: Same as above.
Town Theme: Either early 1900's, Japanese, or World Heritage.
Will you use "paths": I really like the look of the natural, grass wear paths, but since grass wear is so slow, I might end up using patterns.
Will you Time Travel: Maybe when I finally get bored or miss a holiday.
Favorite series: Rococo, hands down.
Favorite Villager: Kamomi, Whitney, & Ankha.
Favorite Holiday: April Fools Day & Halloween
Favorite Community Project: Hmm, I really like the Windmill and Japanese bell.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Pikmin hat
Favorite Face/Hair combo: The first face, and I'll be changing my hair style regularly!
Favorite Outfit: Not quite sure, although I love the full animal outfits.
Favorite Store: Garden shop & Ables
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Probably fish
Favorite way to earn bells: Harvesting & selling fruit!
Most sought after item over all: Ooh, idk. They're all so cute! Probably any of the animal pictures
Favorite Island Minigame: I'll have to play and see.
Best DLC so far: The aurora screen thing.
What are you playing in the meantime: AC: Wild World
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Only the ones I want to move out.
Least favorite character: The clown sheep. I hate clowns ;~;

What will your character name be: Lucien.
Will you have additional characters: Most likely yes.
What will your town name be: Depends on how many letters/characters can be used. Sanctum / Outset / Windfall / Crescent / East-Realm / Ravenwood / Lakeshire all are options for me.
Town flag: Probably a Rainbow thingie.
Town tune: Yoshi tune.
Town theme: Modern-ish
Town law (Ordinance): I will probably play before going to bed often so Night would help... Also, especially when the game is just released i'll play enough so I wont need a Beautiful town.
Will you use "paths": Depends on if there is a cosy cliff/river corner with multiple houses next to each other. If this is not the case, I wont use paths.
Will you time travel: Probably later in the game.
Favorite series: Regal, modern, fruit
Favorite villager: Kiki and Tangy
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite community project: -No Idea-
Most sought after Nintendo item: -No Idea-
Favorite face/hair combo: Clear Skye (light blue) hair (''disorderly'' and ''on purpose'' hair style) and Black eyes. Face doesnt really matter.
Favorite outfit: Gracie's shirt
Favorite store: Does Museum count? ^^
Will you fish or catch bugs more: I'll keep an eye out for bugs to catch for the museum, and catch large bugs for money but I'll probably spend more time farming fish.
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing and bug catching. Its also fun to make bells by talking a lot of residents untill you get stuff which you can sell (how unthankfull!).
Most sought after item over all: -No Idea-
Favorite island minigame: -No Idea-
Best DLC so far: -No Idea-
What are you playing in the meantime: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Rune Factory: New Frontier.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: What is this, I dont even. Probably not, though?
Least favorite character: Teddy, Pelly

What will your character name be: Arisu
Will you have additional characters: Yes, but later in the game. It will be a boy.
What will your town name be: Not sure yet, but a Alice in Wonderland reference.
Town Flag: Something Alice in Wonderland-ish
Town Tune: No Idea
Town Theme: Wonderland
Town Law (Ordinance): The flowery one
Will you use "paths": After a long time and much planning, yes.
Will you Time Travel: Yes, 30 mins, when something is remade, but not more.
Favorite series: Not sure at the moment
Favorite Villager: Goldie
Favorite Holiday: None
Favorite Community Project: Face cut out boards
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: None
Favorite Face/Hair combo: None at the moment
Favorite Outfit: Something self designed
Favorite Store: The "flower shop"
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: None of them
Favorite way to earn bells: Fruits
Most sought after item over all: Japanese dlc
Favorite Island Minigame: the ones with the rochs
Best DLC so far: can?t decide on one
What are you playing in the meantime: not playing anything
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: no, but people who will come to visit.
Least favorite character: Ugly ones

What will your character name be: Heidi
Will you have additional characters: Maybe eventually, but no plans for it.
What will your town name be: I always name my AC town Mountain. I wish I could think of something else that I liked better that wasn't popular, but so far no luck.
Town Flag: No idea. I hate copying things I find on the internet but I'm not very good at designs.
Town Tune: Probably something classical.
Town Theme: No real theme, though I do like a more natural town.
Town Law (Ordinance): Probably late, but maybe Beautiful.
Will you use "paths": I don't think so. I don't really like them. I will use bushes to line often used paths but I'm a bit worried about how long it will take to gather the seedlings for them so they match. Gah! Must be matching!
Will you Time Travel: Maybe at some point. I don't plan to though.
Favorite series: I don't know if it's a series, but the Flower stuff and the Bug stuff.
Favorite Villager: Eh, I don't know if I have a favorite really. I like the "normal" looking animals with realistic coloring.
Favorite Holiday: I don't know yet.
Favorite Community Project: Wisteria and the Windmill.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: I don't think I'm too interested in the Nintendo items. I haven't seen them all yet though.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: I think it's face 10. The new one where the answers to get it are secret secret.
Favorite Outfit: My favorite outfits used to be ones that matched the red shoes in WW and in CF the shoe changing was a PITA so I tried to stick with black. So excited at how may options I'll have now. They must match!
Favorite Store: Not sure.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Probably fish more.
Favorite way to earn bells: Usually fishing. I'm going to make a better attempt at the stalk market this time around.
Most sought after item over all: None specifically that I can think of.
Favorite Island Minigame: Not sure yet.
Best DLC so far: I like the cherry blossom clock and the sprout table. Hope there is lots more great stuff to come!
What are you playing in the meantime: MouseHunt on FB is the only other game I play regularly. Every 15 minutes ;)
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Oh I don't know. I never saw the fun in hitting other players or animals with things. Meh. If it makes unwanted ones move out faster though, I may give it a shot.
Least favorite character: Unnaturally colored animals and Eagles and Apes.

What will your character name be: Sabs or Sabrina.
Will you have additional characters: Yeah, for the houses and storage.
What will your town name be: I'm not sure yet.
Town Flag: Either the Triforce or something to do with Anime/Manga.
Town Tune: Harry Potter Tune or Saria's Song, probably.
Town Theme: Videogames, maybe.
Town Law (Ordinance): Good looking town?
Will you use "paths": Yeah because of grass wear and it generally looks better. Not straight away though.
Will you Time Travel: I never really have before so probably not.
Favorite series: Blue or modern.
Favorite Villager: Mitzi, Teddy or Jay.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas or New Year.
Favorite Community Project: I'm not sure what that is and I'm not going to find out until I get the game.
Most Sought After Nintendo Item: Ditto above.
Favorite Face/Hair combo: Long hair with the big black eyes with the eyelashes. Bad description. XD
Favorite Outfit: Link's outfit.
Favorite Store: Kicks' or Able Sisters.
Will you Fish or Catch Bugs more: Fish.
Favorite way to earn bells: Fishing.
Most sought after item over all: Not sure again.
Favorite Island Minigame: Not sure again.
Best DLC so far: I don't know.
What are you playing in the meantime: Mario Kart 7.
Will you assault your villagers with the red hammer: Yeah!
Least favorite character: The Rhinos, I guess.

Last edited:
Back