• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I regret building the campsite

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Seriously. I always regret looking in there because my town's always full... But come on...
First Coco, then Marshal, now Fauna... she's so cute I actually want her ;-; sobs.

Do you regret it? Or do you enjoy the random and unexpected visits?

Same!D:

I had Beau, Coco, Jacques all in a row!!

Well, think of it this way. Having a camper already moving in to your town, any villager that appears in the campsite is meaningless since you can't get them. Its as if they were never there at all.

I try to limit myself on getting a full amount of villagers in my town because of cases such as these. I did not encounter something like this though.

About half of my villagers (Benjamin, Walker, Rosie, Drift, and Jacques) as well as a few villagers I've been able to give away (Merengue and Ruby) came from my campsite, so in my case it's been more of a blessing than a curse.

I don't regret it :< I love how the tent looks, and since I built it on a cliff I can see it when I'm fishing on the beach.

The only villager I missed out on so far is Tia... *sobs*

I try to limit myself on getting a full amount of villagers in my town because of cases such as these. I did not encounter something like this though.

About half of my villagers (Benjamin, Walker, Rosie, Drift, and Jacques) as well as a few villagers I've been able to give away (Merengue and Ruby) came from my campsite, so in my case it's been more of a blessing than a curse.

Yeah, I have a nasty habit of filling my town though. As soon as one moves, another moves straight in. So as soon as Rosie left, Rudy came, so I never have space.

Seriously. I always regret looking in there because my town's always full... But come on...
First Coco, then Marshal, now Fauna... she's so cute I actually want her ;-; sobs.

Do you regret it? Or do you enjoy the random and unexpected visits?
Don't worry, these are sold daily on the Villager plaza for millions everyday.

I don't regret it. I like seeing all the random villagers who decide to camp there.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't have built it. I've never been able to take a camper in because if I don't have someone to invite from a friends town (we circulate our townies) I usually get a spotpass surprise. There's rarely a camper so it's mainly just taking up all that space. I do like seeing various characters in there but....if I could demolish it I would.

I've specifically left a villager slot open for a camper, I plan on only inviting villagers I really like. The only decent camper I've ever gotten is Molly though, I always get weird cows, chickens and mice etc :(

I like that I built the campsite. I've gotten 2 of them to move in (Bruce & Bangle), but I take whatever villagers the game gives me. I don't have any dreamies, but after meeting & getting to know a villager that's when I decide whether I'll ever let them leave (Gayle you will never leave). I like going into the tent (even if I already have 10 villagers and no one is moving out) just to meet who is there and maybe play a game with them.

Yeah, I have a nasty habit of filling my town though. As soon as one moves, another moves straight in. So as soon as Rosie left, Rudy came, so I never have space.

Actually, my 10th villager moves in naturally (think it's due to some time traveling mishap), so my town is usually full as well.

So whenever someone moves out, I do the reset trick with the campsite.

i do but i don't.. i hate how i'm always cautious and try to constantly keep one space in my town. when there's ten villagers i start getting worried and thinking stuff like "oh no what if one of my dreamies are in the campsite but my town is full nooo" (it's happened before) or "what if a really popular villager is in the campsite nooo" so it really bothers me there. but on the other hand, i like it because when i actually do have space, you never know who you're going to get and it's always a pleasant surprise (sometimes bad tho)

i do but i don't.. i hate how i'm always cautious and try to constantly keep one space in my town. when there's ten villagers i start getting worried and thinking stuff like "oh no what if one of my dreamies are in the campsite but my town is full nooo" (it's happened before) or "what if a really popular villager is in the campsite nooo" so it really bothers me there. but on the other hand, i like it because when i actually do have space, you never know who you're going to get and it's always a pleasant surprise (sometimes bad tho)

For this reason I try* not to enter a tent when my town is full.

*I still enter anyway because my attempts at self-restraint have been very poor.

For this reason I try* not to enter a tent when my town is full.

*I still enter anyway because my attempts at self-restraint have been very poor.

My life.

I love the fact that I have a campsite and a cafe. One of my goals in playing this game is to meet as many different animals as I can. I am enjoying myself tremendously.

Although I never managed to get a camper to move in, I don't regret building it. The 10th villager was never a camper in my town. Perhaps it is my hostess skills.

What I like most is seeing the different villagers and always enter the tent wondering who it might be. The ones that come are never the "cute" kind though!

Back