• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I regret building the campsite

I love the fact that I have a campsite and a cafe. One of my goals in playing this game is to meet as many different animals as I can. I am enjoying myself tremendously.

That is why I go to Dream Towns, to meet new animals. I also like to see what PWP others have and if they are interactive. I was trying to decide between the well & water pump (I needed a small PWP). I ended up going to a town that had both. The well did nothing, but the water pump pumps out water (what else would it do). Also, I love the way the Windmill sounds, too bad no one has suggested it yet.

Although I never managed to get a camper to move in, I don't regret building it. The 10th villager was never a camper in my town. Perhaps it is my hostess skills.

Hahahaha! ^o^

No regrets here! Sell/trade your campers, Beffa! The longer they linger the Villager sickness will be worse; divert the stress elsewhere by selling/trading them! =)

I thought we wouldn't be able to get a 10th villager until we got the campsite, so I decided not to build one so I won't have to worry about a 10th villager moving into a spot I had reserved for a PWP. However, that wasn't the case and a 10th villager moved in before I built the camp.

I've gotten some cool villagers, while there were times where I didn't have room in my town for a villager I liked, I've also managed to convince a few to move in. So, I'm not disappointed.
Plus, unlike most people, I placed my campsite in an extremely secluded area, not even another villager can move anywhere near it because the space is so narrow.

I rarely get campers, and when I do, they're ugly villagers that I hate. So I'm indifferent, I guess.

I had some underrated animals come to my campsite XD

But,I don't regret anything.Yet...

I really like it :3 but I'm waiting on a villager I really just gotta have before I invite them to move in. I regret not doing so with Chevre... now I'm going to have to wait xD

I kind of regret building it, but only because it looks so ugly when there's not a camper staying in it. :( I have met a lot of campers that I didn't want, so it's no big deal to me when I have a full town and I see a camper's staying there. I did meet one villager, Peggy, that I sort of wished I could have had move into my town. I've only gotten Willow from the campsite, everyone else I've had move into my town either randomly moved in (I've gone back down to 8 villagers a few times) or I convinced them to move in from somebody else's town. My campsite does not attract very desirable villagers. D:

I really hated the location of my campsite for a while, but I don't actually regret building it. I do wish I could move it, but I think if I plant a few trees around the area I can make it look quite nice... Or at least, I hope so.

I love playing the 5 pieces of furniture game. I have wasted waaaay too many bells buying stuff I don't need or want and have no space for! I haven't moved anyone from the campsite in yet, but I haven't been playing that long and have only had about 4 campers, so I expect that to change at some point.

Where I put it.... infront of my town hall, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I had Marshal and 10 villagers ;_; I haven't got anyone good apart from Frobert and Ronda

The campsite is a god send. Hell I'm just happy to be able to see new animals dropping by and if I have fun with 'em or like 'em enough maybe i'll invite them. :)

I've had this game for around 3 months and the campsite was fully built by my first week. I've had three campers. Three.

What am I doing wrong, gosh darn it?? It's so fun when they come, I would love it to be more frequent!

I love my campsite! I've gotten so lucky with it (Diana the first time I had her, Fauna, Julian, Kid Cat, etc...) I think the only villager I regret missing was Butch because I wasn't sure if I wanted him at the time. It's in a nice spot on the far right, next to the river and the bridge leading to town hall. I like to imagine it's very convenient for fishing and talking to Isabelle for residency papers when they decide to move ;)

Nope. I've had bad luck with campers, so I've yet to pass up any super cool villagers. But my dream town is almost completed, so it's not a big deal to me either way. I just kind of wish that I had more room to invite dreamies in so I could give them to other people, lol..

I've had quite a few campers that I've loved and even more that I've hated, and that's the fun of the campsite. I try not to check it when I have 10 people just in case it's someone I want, but so far I've only had people I don't like when I have 10 people in my town :) I don't regret it at all because it's nice seeing some new villagers, and you can get them more than once in your campsite so don't give up completely if you do end up missing out on someone!

I love my campsite... I can play games for furniture and I put it in a good spot.

I've had this game for around 3 months and the campsite was fully built by my first week. I've had three campers. Three.

What am I doing wrong, gosh darn it?? It's so fun when they come, I would love it to be more frequent!

I had one almost every single day the other week and I saw some nice villagers (and some horrendous ones!) but each time I switched on, there was the orange tent... I was getting fed up! It seems to be (bad) luck but i haven't had anyone since.

Lobo camped on the day Claudia was leaving! He's not a favourite of mine, but I know he's a fairly popular and I could've given him away once I got his picture :( felt like a waste.

Back