• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I think my game is actually broken.. no golden watering can...

isabellayowl

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I have no idea if this is the right forum but I have had a perfect town with asking Isabell every single day if my town is still perfect and she always says it is but never gives me a golden watering can... I always have room in my pockets so she would be able to give it to me and I haven?t changed anything in my town still no water can. I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point in order to get it and I think I might stop trying unless anybody else has a suggestion that isn?t ?it probably hasn?t been 15 days? because it has been 30 :(

That's very strange for sure! :/ This may sound silly, but do you leave your gate open a lot? I don't think you will receive the golden watering can if your gates are opened like certain other things that require the gates to be closed (beehives falling out of trees, scorpions spawning, etc.), but I could be wrong though!

Have you possibly already had a perfect town before some sort of milestone at the office, like getting 100% on the approval rating? I've had a problem where I'd exceeded the biggest HHA goal, but the game wasn't giving me the badges for it because of something where I wasn't suppose to have that many points at once.
So, I had to completely removed everything in my house, let it process the low score for a day, then re-put everything. I then got all the badges with no problem the next day.

What I'm suggesting is it might be worth removing the status for a bit to see what happens. Preferably only do this if you don't have/can't think of anything else it'd be, since public works projects effect the score and it'd just be generally time consuming.

Last edited:
That's very strange for sure! :/ This may sound silly, but do you leave your gate open a lot? I don't think you will receive the golden watering can if your gates are opened like certain other things that require the gates to be closed (beehives falling out of trees, scorpions spawning, etc.), but I could be wrong though!

I can definitely check! thank you for the suggestion !

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you possibly already had a perfect town before some sort of milestone at the office, like getting 100% on the approval rating? I've had a problem where I'd exceeded the biggest HHA goal, but the game wasn't giving me the badges for it because of something where I wasn't suppose to have that many points at once.
So, I had to completely remove everything in my house, let in process the low score for a day, then re-put everything. I then got all the badges no problem the next day.

If you can't think of anything else, what I'm suggesting is it might be worth removing the status for a bit if you're able to to see what happens. Preferably only do this if you don't have/can't think of anything else it'd be since public works projects effect the score and it'd just be generally time consuming.

Yeah if i find i never get it , i will put trash on my ground and really restart, at least then i will know for sure it has been perfect for 15 days in a row without other milestones messing it up, thank you!

You are absolutely welcome! :D I definitely Snow's suggestion is a good idea as well (break the perfect status and then make it perfect again to kick the game into gear xD)! :)

Kind of relates. I've been keeping the rating perfect, yet it doesn't spawn the Jacob's ladders after spawning a few. ;へ; No idea why at all... I'm gonna try the suggestion you guys are giving in there as well.

update; no golden wateringcan :(

I figured i would update, broke the streak and used TT (dkm i know lol) to get through 16 days (checking with isabelle to make sure it was perfect) and no golden wateringcan! I have kind of accepted the fact I won?t get one but it is a shame because i would of loved to work toward golden roses ! I am not sure how my game would be broken considering all coding is the same between games but obviously something has happened to prevent me from getting it i just can?t determine what! thank you for the suggestions though it was very much appreciated :)

Can somebody here give this person a golden watering can? I know there are people with multiples they will at least sell you one for TBT

Back