• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing I will do custom clothing for people! (slots taken 2/3)

I finished all the designs! I will post them tomorrow! It takes so long to get all the pictures and I am not really up to doing it at the moment!

If you still have that open slot, I'd love to request a dress from you! And will gladly tip ♥ No rush of course, just let me know when you get back from your vacation or when you have time and I'll PM you some pics.

If you still have that open slot, I'd love to request a dress from you! And will gladly tip ♥ No rush of course, just let me know when you get back from your vacation or when you have time and I'll PM you some pics.

I am on vacation still. But I will take your request. Just post the photos and they should be posted Monday.

Not sure if that spot is still open but I've got a really quick request...

could you make me this shirt on a lighter blue? (I'm thinking like the A Tee blue)

VWSN402-18x.jpg

and if possible could you make this one too since I feel like both are pretty simple requests... I'll give you 50tbt

122805_hi

Last edited:
I have a pretty basic request, i just want a black variant of the original pro theme that was in the Able Sisters (the dress shirt) as there are no really nice black dress shirts ingame. also i dont know what a tbt is so how do i pay you xD

what: Town Flag

idea/description: I just reset my town to all dogs. I want the name of my town on the flag "Droole", and with dog like things around them (actual dogs, leash, bone, doghouse, bowl, etc). I don't really like/want empty space on the flag.
As far as colors, I would like pink in there. And the rest is up to you.

Back