I Will NOT Be Leaving

DarthGohan1 said:
not that i'm as active as most of you, but i'll try coming back daily...but that might not happen...i'm taking some real advanced classes in high school this year that will probably result in lots of homework every night. i'll try coming on for a little at least every other day.

:'(
my sister is a senyor, and is taking 5 AP (the hardest levle, coladge, I think) classes, and pholosiphy (her only non-AP or honers class). he using the comp for "homework" (i.e. AIM...) might limit my use of it...

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
not that i'm as active as most of you, but i'll try coming back daily...but that might not happen...i'm taking some real advanced classes in high school this year that will probably result in lots of homework every night. i'll try coming on for a little at least every other day.

I'll be taking two languages, that might be annoying for homework and studying....
Yeah, but think of how useful it will be.
Spanish and German. :\ Can't be too useful.
What if you'll be stranded on an island where the only residents are Spanish-speaking Germans? :lol:
I'd resort to cannibalism immediately.

;)
And what if some of them have access to the military? They could send in the dragons from Wisconsin and make you make cheese for the rest of your life.

:(
There's no cheese in Wisconsin, it's a myth, sorta like the moon landing.
Sure...That's what they want you to think. It's a myth. Like the Lock Ness monster, or Bigfoot.

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I'll be taking two languages, that might be annoying for homework and studying....
What if you'll be stranded on an island where the only residents are Spanish-speaking Germans? :lol:

;)
And what if some of them have access to the military? They could send in the dragons from Wisconsin and make you make cheese for the rest of your life.

Sure...That's what they want you to think. It's a myth. Like the Lock Ness monster, or Bigfoot.
You mean the Loch Ness Monster, gotta get it right.

;)

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)

;)
Well, however you spell it. It's a word I don't use everyday, and I hear it more than I see it. That's the only flaw with the English language, words are sometimes not spelled like they sound.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

;)

;)
Well, however you spell it. It's a word I don't use everyday, and I hear it more than I see it. That's the only flaw with the English language, words are sometimes not spelled like they sound.
Loch Ness isn't English. :| Loch means Lake in Gaelic.

I won't be on very much AT ALL! I'm in accelerated classes, which means boatloads of homework. Expect me to be a LOT less active, maybe on for a few minutes a week...

Unfortunely forme my workload for scholl will literally be doubling than last year. But of course I will still be here as much as possible. It's also possible I will be getting DSL, so that means it wont be as bad as it would be.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Unfortunely forme my workload for scholl will literally be doubling than last year. But of course I will still be here as much as possible. It's also possible I will be getting DSL, so that means it wont be as bad as it would be.
Actually, starting next September, my internet speed will be enhanced. It will be going faster, which is good news for me.

THEBOBINATOR said:
DarthGohan1 said:

my sister is a senyor, and is taking 5 AP (the hardest levle, coladge, I think) classes, and pholosiphy (her only non-AP or honers class). he using the comp for "homework" (i.e. AIM...) might limit my use of it...
yup, i got my first ap class this year, and here we have summer homework for it, it's super-boring, so it's hard to do it for more than 15 mins at a time, i'm about a tenth done with it, two weeks before scholl starts, i should be able to finish.

well, its good to know everyone isn't leaving...

just for that, i'll show everyone this pretty fish

:)

dancing.GIF

hes a dancer *whistles*

TRUTH OR DARED!

Back