• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I wish Animal Crossing was real

faceburn

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I feel so lonely right now. I always wanted to have a world of talking animals. Watching a dog reading a newspaper or something would be so adorable!

There are so many games that make me feel so lonely, Animal Crossing is not one of them. It unfortunate there aren't more games like this.

Since I have very few friends far away, these animals villagers are my only friends now and I adore them so much.

Lucky gave me a very beautiful snowy sweater and it made me tear up because the holiday season are the worst for me since my mom passed away. He said I was thinking about you when I bought it. He so adorable. All my villagers are. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Maybe share some happy stories about your New Leaf experience.

Last edited:
It's certainly a great way to escape. But I do think too much of anything isn't always a helpful thing, like if it starts taking the place of real life things.
I'm trying to collect as many amiibo cards as possible to keep me occupied during hospital stays, if it wasn't for having this game take my mind off things when I was unwell again during the summer I would probably have gone out of my mind. It was just lovely to go on to my town and see all my lovely villagers. Just something safe and familiar.
Kind of a shame I never had anything like this when I was younger, I played the GameCube version for a little while but never got into it the same way.

I agree, in a weird, cliche way the Villagers do end up becoming your friends and it's so lovely to escape into that world :)

It's such a nice, relaxing game! Like having your own fun world to escape to when real life gets to be too much. The music and scenery are both calming. It's great stress relief.

I know what you mean, just remember, no matter how lonely you feel, you're are never truly really alone.

That feeling though, when your villager says they are happy to see you, and you feel like they're the only one happy to see you, lol. *sigh* It's still is a nice feeling nevertheless.

Got me thinking. What if there was AC in VR. Hmmmmmmmm. I know that's something I'd like like visit.

Some of the things my villagers say to me are so touching, even if it is just a game, it's so fun and distracting. It feels really pure, and sweet, and it probably wouldn't be so bad if AC became a real life kind of thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know what you mean, just remember, no matter how lonely you feel, you're are never truly really alone.

That feeling though, when your villager says they are happy to see you, and you feel like they're the only one happy to see you, lol. *sigh* It's still is a nice feeling nevertheless.

Got me thinking. What if there was AC in VR. Hmmmmmmmm. I know that's something I'd like like visit.

We already have the VR part, we're already halfway there! Now we just need Nintendo to collaborate with on of the VR producing companies, and they need to make this new game for us. (Nintendo plz)

For the past 3 nights, I been freezing in my bed with 2 comforter but no heater. Today I woke up and all a mailbox full of mail. Two of them were from Lucky with gifts. For a lazy dog, he sure is not lazy when giving gifts. This is his 4th gift to me in just 2 days. He just so sweet, remind me of my old pup when I was really really young.

@Linktotheworld

I agree this game is like therapy to some extent. I wish I could play the Gamecube version but I don't have a Gamecube.

I feel so lonely right now. I always wanted to have a world of talking animals. Watching a dog reading a newspaper or something would be so adorable!

There are so many games that make me feel so lonely, Animal Crossing is not one of them. It unfortunate there aren't more games like this.

Since I have very few friends far away, these animals villagers are my only friends now and I adore them so much.

Lucky gave me a very beautiful snowy sweater and it made me tear up because the holiday season are the worst for me since my mom passed away. He said I was thinking about you when I bought it. He so adorable. All my villagers are. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Maybe share some happy stories about your New Leaf experience.

Shirley you geste!

I do too. I've been having a sucky two weeks and lately I've been playing ACNL more to escape than anything else.

honestly i can relate so much. you wouldnt have to do anything in animal crossing but enjoy yourself and do whatever you like. it's truly a masterpiece and i've never played a series like animal crossing. just imagine waking up everyday whenever you like, there's no work, just relaxing peacefulness. i wish that was life. this game is literally my daily/weekly therapy

I love this game. No matter how bad your day is, your villagers are always happy to see you. Who needs therapy when you have Animal Crossing?

I totally agree with everyone, this game is so special to me. I never had a Gamecube, but Wild world was like my jam when I was a kid. I played it near constantly, just to get through the stress that was growing up. Its such a relaxing game.

Yeah I wish I could actually pay for an entire house by going fishing and catching beetles.

Back