• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I wrote a song for ACNL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Only a few more days!!!!!

Misaminako kindly asked me to join this forum a few weeks ago after seeing a music video I made for Animal Crossing New Leaf. I filmed all of this the day before they announced the bundle. Thank goodness Nintendo of America decided to release it. I would've gone crazy!

Hope you enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAywoZgy_zs

Follow me on twitter so we can share towns. I'm going to be doing a lot of dreaming in the dream suite.

www.twitter.com/BradlyGMiranda

If you don't have twitter, I'll find your town eventually! I'm really excited that Nintendo added this feature.

So stoked. I'm excited to see what all of you have created. 4 MORE DAYS!!!! Until then, I'll watch Josh Thomas' video diaries even though I've seen them 10 million times.

Ah, I watched this a few weeks ago and really loved it! Just watched it again and still love it.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

I watched the music video when it was posted a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. :)

It made the wait a little more bearable, thank you!

Nice job! It's so upbeat and fun. If there was an AC cartoon series, I could imagine your song being the theme.

Pretty good, but I thought that having that swear word was rather unnecessary and jarring, what with no other instances of it in the song.

Ahaha that song is AMAZING!! I love the ending, and I wholeheartedly agree! I followed you on twitter! My username is the same, just with a space between the words.

Pretty good, but I thought that having that swear word was rather unnecessary and jarring, what with no other instances of it in the song.

I wanted to express how I felt if they released the bundle. Art is always controversial. I also work in an industry that's filled with drugs and booze. I don't do those things but am addicted to Animal Crossing. Maybe that's my problem. I'm too punk rawk. Kidding.

Ahaha that song is AMAZING!! I love the ending, and I wholeheartedly agree! I followed you on twitter! My username is the same, just with a space between the words.

Thanks! Glad you like it. Also thanks for following me on twitter. It means a lot.

Back