• Frozen Yogurt

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I know for most of us, it’s currently winter, but there’s always a good time for this topic. What do you prefer out of these three: Ice cream, custard, or frozen yogurt? Cast your answers in the poll.

I think custard is a top notch dessert and it’s definitely my favorite. It tastes way better than ice cream to me. Second would have to be frozen yogurt, and then ice cream. You can’t go wrong with either, though.

My preference is ice cream. I've never had custard except as a filling for doughnuts or pies. I have had frozen yogurt and it's good, but I'll take ice cream over frozen yogurt if given the choice.

I'm not gonna lie I don't exactly know what custard is lol. like I've obv heard of it before but it seems like people around here don't really eat it, or at least not that I know of.

I love yogurt so frozen yogurt is top tier dessert stuff for me 👌

I love ice cream the most, so I’ll choose ice cream. I don’t eat custard or frozen yogurt nearly as much.

Ice cream. Mmm. It's cold, it's creamy, it's versatile and can be eaten with a lot of different toppings. Ice cream also comes in so many great flavours!

A local flavour I like is the red bean with coconut milk potong ice cream. I grew up eating that. Just yesterday at the supermarket, we found a limited edition box of Haagen Dazs mini tubs of two seasonal flavours: Rum with salted caramel and biscuit, and Irish whiskey with chocolate waffle. Can't wait to try them.

A while ago I discovered Movenpick's espresso croquant ice cream. For a coffee lover like myself, the taste is simply divine. ☺

Ice cream, I don't think I've ever had custard on it's own before, I do like it in donuts and pastries. I would say custard is 2nd for me. I do enjoy frozen yogurt as well but it's not my favorite. Ice cream wins for me, I just love all the add ins and toppings and flavors, there's so many combos and options, it's amazing.

I say frozen yogurt. I love that most fro-yo places let you customize your yogurt. No more worrying about if the employee didn’t put enough sprinkles. I also like that those places usually have lots of unique temporary flavors and ingredients like popping bobba or mochi.

What I don’t like about frozen yogurt is that it melts too fast. It feels like I always have to wolf it down before it melts.

Possibly it depends on what flavour the ice cream is! I'm a fan of all three desserts, but I couldn't pick anything over mint-chocolate chip icecream. 💚 😍

ice cream and frozen yogurt are both delicious to me (i don’t like custard), but i definitely prefer frozen yogurt. i just like the consistency of it more, and i feel healthier eating it than i do ice cream. :’p

My preference is ice cream! I really do like getting frozen yogurt but I'd much rather have it as ice cream. It also feels less expensive.

I never really had custard or frozen yogurt before, so I can't really make a choice here. Well, there was this one time I stabbed a fork through a yogurt container and put it in the freezer, and a few hours later I had, uh, "frozen yogurt". But I don't think that counts, since the yogurt was supposed to be a popsicle (which explains the fork).

I've never had custard, or at least not that I remember/know of, but I have had icecream and frozen yogurt. Sure icecream is good all, but frozen yogurt is like that once a month thing, where you really gotta be craving it and that craving makes it 10x better. Icecream can just be pulled it out of the freezer whenever you feel like it. Plus I feel like frozen yogurt can have more diverse toppings than icecream can. I love my frozen yogurt with sour gummy worms, popping boba, cookie dough, reese's cups, and sometimes condensed milk. I don't think icecream could have most of those toppings without ruining the flavor of the icecream.

I don't think I've actually ever tried frozen yogurt before? It sounds good though! I do love ice cream and can eat it no matter the season but I think I like custard a bit more than ice cream haha

The poll hurts my heart because I don't want to choose...I like them all lol.

However, I chose frozen yogurt. It probably ranks the highest just because the sheer amount of toppings you can add and is refreshing. I love fresh fruit and boba. And sometimes gummy bears lol...

Back