• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'd like to make a good call out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitaWarheit

Delicate Yet Exotic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7248-9250-2231
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
So I'd like to make a good version of a call out post and I'd like to make this post for...

@Firecub813 !!!!

Not only have you done so many amazing nice and wonderful things for me, but I've seen you help out others as well, free of charge! I just want to thank you, and this entire community for that matter, for being so amazing~

So I'd like to make a good version of a call out post and I'd like to make this post for...

@Firecub813 !!!!

Not only have you done so many amazing nice and wonderful things for me, but I've seen you help out others as well, free of charge! I just want to thank you, and this entire community for that matter, for being so amazing~

When i first came several people help me out, i was clueless ( I am not a gamer by any means) but they were patient and extremely helpful...so just passing it along. (Nookazon was intimidating) this community is Amazing.

Yikes, just realized I wasn't following them until now 😬

Thanks for spreading awareness about this.

While it's sweet of you to want to celebrate another forum member—one I don't believe I'm familiar with, so hello!—posts like this typically don't require their own thread. Posting on that user's profile would be the most appropriate place to say something like this. You could also drop a post about them in the Place Your Random Thoughts or What Are You Happy About Today threads if you feel your post is applicable to either of those places. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back