Idiots!

Bul you can't run a forum PIKMIN you are a hypocript you say you don't copy anyone check the Febuwary AT contest and BUL you can't run a forum this place has beend heading south since you did.

BAMBAM! said:
this is unfair I never did anything wrong this place is just a terible place to be he complains once and you listen to him I complain 10 times no one does.........don't expect me to come back(and it is virtual money WHO CARES
Have you listened at all yet?

BAMBAM! said:
Bul you can't run a forum PIKMIN you are a hypocript you say you don't copy anyone check the Febuwary AT contest and BUL you can't run a forum this place has beend heading south since you did.
That was a very large coincidence, if you look, you'll see that they are actually very different.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
this is unfair I never did anything wrong this place is just a terible place to be he complains once and you listen to him I complain 10 times no one does.........don't expect me to come back(and it is virtual money WHO CARES
Have you listened at all yet?
Just stop complaining because tiy're not getting your way.

BAMBAM! said:
I can't run a forum? Fine, then, goodbye. Run this forum by yourselves. I'm gone for good.

bambam if you dont like the way this place is run, then go do your own :| i would like to see something you do get popular :| but with that attitude, good luck, seriously, if you dont like it, get lost, i am really getting tired of your constant complaining. :| i think bulerias is doing a fine job... he wasn't all that great while ago, but he has changed, hes gotten WAY better, i'd like to thank him for that

:)

anyway, i fould the funniest ad of all time... and it was on here

:p

it said "get your favorite video game console free" and it had a picture of an old man

:p he was sitting there holding a controller and playing... he had really grey hair

:p

I am running a place that is popular and Bul is doing what ever PIKMIN wants he threatens to leave and he does it...Some Admin....<_<

BAMBAM! said:
I am running a place that is popular and Bul is doing what ever PIKMIN wants he threatens to leave and he does it...Some Admin....<_<
Just because you don't like how I help STORM run this place doesn't mean all of the members do. And I will not fine you at all. That was more of a warning. And if you would have noticed, next to that Resetti Rank, it said NOT TO ABUSE THE POWERS. You, clearly, did.

no I did not I never started the fight with him and he came in and kept going he could have left abusing is fighting with everyone, he chose to fihgt. <_<

(I am only staying to see how this turns out.)

BAMBAM! said:
no I did not I never started the fight with him and he came in and kept going he could have left abusing is fighting with everyone, he chose to fihgt. <_<

(I am only staying to see how this turns out.)
You know what? I'll not punish either of you anymore. Let him PIKMIN042 argue, you just don't reply. It's as easy as that. PLEASE STAY.

Y'know what I think? I think that BAMBAM! should be banned. One, you're a better admin than him, he only thinks that because he got someone who can write reviews to join his forum. Two, I proved that we are not supposed to flame, as it goes against the terms we accepted to. Three, BAMBAM! started whining and swearing and doing a whole bunch of bad things, NOT the way to make an exit. If you want to leave BAMBAM!, this is definelty not the way.

Bulerias and Storm, a ban is definetly in order.

BAMBAM! said:
I never swore never said I was better don't lie when using quotes
You tested the censor and you censor bypassed one word. Too bad I deleted that thread...

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
I never swore never said I was better don't lie when using quotes
You tested the censor and you censor bypassed one word. Too bad I deleted that thread...
You swore several times, I gave obvious reasons why that was not the point of it. You then stated tha because of the non-censored word, this is a terrible palce.

Like I said, a ban is in order. That's the truth.

Back