• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

idk

Swancheez

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
abstract thingy...

v1:
idk.png

v2:
idk2.png

v3:
idk3.png

cnc plox.

gift for me? : D

I like it, but I think gradient maps would look cool on it.

I'm a big fan of anything and everything abstract, so I really like that one. =o

Gengar said:
I'm a big fan of anything and everything abstract, so I really like that one. =o
lol, thanks

;)
and dont worry, i'll make yours

:p
I just love this one way too much to give it away

Swancheez said:
Gengar said:
lol, thanks

;)
and dont worry, i'll make yours

I just love this one way too much to give it away

Oh, no, I wasn't suggesting you give it away at all.

And no rush on mine.

;)

AWESOME! I love the new style. I absolutely adore abstract stuff... reminds me of when I took a huge amount of blocks when I was like 8 and built hugely complex abstract stuff... I even have some photos lying around somewhere.

Bulerias said:
AWESOME! I love the new style. I absolutely adore abstract stuff... reminds me of when I took a huge amount of blocks when I was like 8 and built hugely complex abstract stuff... I even have some photos lying around somewhere.
*wants to see the photos*

Ugh, no.
Too much variance in shape in color of an abstract design too far stretches the proper design ratio.

dragonflamez said:
Ugh, no.
Too much variance in shape in color of an abstract design too far stretches the proper design ratio.
You sound like one of those people who says what's art and what's not according to their own opinions.

stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
Ugh, no.
You sound like one of those people who says what's art and what's not according to their own opinions.
No denying it's art.
But doesnt mean I like it.

Back