• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If Nintendo gave us 2 extra villager plots who would you move in?

Probably another normal villager that I want but don’t need - either poppy, flurry, lily, or chevre. There are just too many normals I like and can’t have them all is a shame.

Also I would bring back my beloved baby Dobie... I’m so sad he doesn’t live on Ginkgo anymore and I miss that old man everyday ....

i don’t currently have any snooty villagers. I have two lazy, two peppy, two normal, three smug, 1 jock. So, I would like to add Judy and Whitney I think. Or Judy and a sisterly villager but I usually don’t like their designs :/

I would’ve kept Vivian because I love her, but I had to replace her when Olivia was at my campsite. And I would invite one of my amiibo villagers that I've been procrastinating on because I‘m not ready to kick out any of my current villagers.

I would move in Avery then I will try and a find a villager with the nature hobby I like because I want all the hobbies

Probably Pashmina because I'm lacking a sisterly villager now with my current villagers, and Butch because he is just so cute. ;_; I'd probably use at least one spot as a constant rotation though because there are quite a few villagers I'd love to have. Just too attached to my current ones to let any existing ones leave.

No one because 10 villagers is enough for me... 🤣
But if I had no choice, maybe two extras randoms villagers again. ☺

I've always wanted Dom, but lack of space has prevented me from getting him. I'd also bring back Ketchup, who I kicked out in favor of Raymond.

Bam and Molly! I really need a jock villager, but I love all of mine so much that I can't get rid of any of them. And I just think Molly is precious, though I don't need any more normal villagers.

hm, molly for sure. then either diana, whitney, papi or stitches. i'm not too sure. i already have a lot of lazies, but two snooties almost seems intolerable so.

Bones and Hans, probably! Bones because he was my best friend in Wild World and Hans because he's cool

Marina and Octavian maybe. I had a list of villagers I wanted when I first started playing NH, but I already lost it. >_<

Tangy and Maddie would be the two villagers that I would enjoy to have on my island. I had Tangy once as a villager back in ACNL and I would like to have her as a villager again but this time in New Horizons. A friend of mine has Maddie on their own island and when I went to pay a visit to see their villagers, I had a nice chat with Maddie and she's a very friendly peppy villager.

Back