• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If Nintendo gave us 2 extra villager plots who would you move in?

Molly and Roscoe. I moved them out to make space for other personalities and villagers but gods, do I love them so very much.

I would be so thrilled! I am dying to have more villager plots!
On Wailea:
I don’t even know what 10 villagers I want to have permanently, if I ever even settle on 10 permanents, but having more spots would allow me to bring naval and keep some villagers I really love, like Graham, and maybe Fauna.
I’d also love to have a second sisterly (Deirdre, Charlise, or maybe even Hazel)

There is also a chance I would end up with like 4 normals, at one point I became disenchanted by them, but I find them so relateable and easy to love - i’d love to have like Goldie (my BFF from pocket camp), Sydney, one of the cats or squirrels...

Yeah, so I guess I have like 7-9 villagers for those 2 spots...

on my new island:

I have gotten ridiculously attached to all my current islanders and so I would be able to keep a few more of them without upsetting my theme plans - I wanted it to be a freckle face villagers/ children’s book themed island (ie Pippi Longstocking).

I need to bring in ursala, freckles, and Rodney (and maybe others) at some point but currently it is going to be hard to say goodbye to anyone.

so although i don’t have an exact lineup set or know if I ever will, having two more spots would give me so much more flexibility and better balance of getting over attached with my love of island hopping and finding new villagers to get over attached to.

seriously, i could handle them never adding another thing to the game if I got more villager spots!

Goldie, Tangy, Felicity, Lucky, or Julia
I wish I could have more friendssss :')

Depends on if they ever add back the Sanrio characters:

if They do, Etoile & Tasha

if they don’t, Roscoe & Tasha

I would move Pekoe and Lolly back even though I already have two normal villagers.

I don't know! There are so many cute villagers in this game that I can't decide who I would invite. I'm pretty sure it would be one snooty villager or a sisterly villager, maybe Muffy whom I had in New Leaf. I become too affectionate towards my villagers and in the end, I never let them go, so I have had the same villagers for months. It would be nice if we could really invite even only one more villager to our island. :)

Oh gosh, I had the hardest time picking 10, and I don't even have my final 10 down yet.
If I could have 12 I would pick:

1. Agnes
  2. Broccolo
  3. Diana
  4. Dom
  5. Felicity
  6. Julian
  7. Lucky
  8. Marina
  9. Marshal
  10. Merengue
  11. Mira
  12. Rasher
I really love Bob and Bill so I'm always going back and forth whether or not to include them.

I only have one set dreamie as is so I'd move in whoever I fancied at the time to be honest! although I do think I'd struggle finding a place to put two extra plots lol so I think I'd stick with 10 villagers if possible, at least at first.

I would get bluebear and molly. I still will when someone moves because I am letting my villagers move when they ask to go because I am trying to get pictures for all the cute villagers lol.

Weirdly... no one. I don't need more duplicates to remind me that they aren't unique. If I had to then Julian and Felicity though.

It would be so nice if we had two extra slots! Or even just one extra. I find a lot of my favourite villagers overlap in personality (at the moment I have two normal, two lazy, and two snooty) so it's tricky for me to have a "well balanced" island personality wise.

If I could have two more villagers I would love to have Henry again! He's my smug villagers in New Leaf and I love him! My current island is missing a smug personality so it would fit. I think I'd be okay with having another Peppy villager too! I love Gabi and I don't want her to move out yet but it would be nice to have Merry as well since I think she's adorable!

I don't really know... but probably Fang and Beau. I just love Beau even though I already have 2 lazies. And I don't have a cranky. I've been debating moving out Rowan for Fang, but I just haven't had the heart to do it yet.

hoo boy. this is honestly a hard question as there are so many villagers that i’d love to have but i think that i would keep those 2 spots open; rather than reserving them for a certain villager, i’d use those plots for cycling so that i could move in and experience as many villagers as i’d like! that way, i’d have a better chance of getting to have all of the villagers that i love at least once. :’^)

forget thinking about who to move in, I don't even have space to put them anywhere

not that it matters though, since I just let whoever moves in move in and whoever wants to move out move out

I have thought about who I would choose if they added more slots, but I only considered among villagers whose amiibos I have because I wouldn’t want to search or buy them. I would pick Spike for sure and maybe Ozzie, Plucky, or Pecan.

recently my campsite gave me diana and biskit - letting them go seriously hurt my heart 😭 i definitely would have taken them both if i had the space!
lolly and kabuki would be my next choices, especially lolly. i had her in new leaf and i miss her every day 😔

Current villagers in main town: Zucker, Octavian, Marina, Katt, Tabby, Ankha, Genji, Kabuki, Coco, Zell
Two additional: Curt, Wendy

Back