• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

if the player could tickle the feet of the villagers?

Honestly the title makes me creeped out, and I get kind of creeped out when villagers tell me other villagers have ticklish feet. I hate feet and I don't really like anybody touching my feet so it grosses me out.

Thats a little weird to be honest! Lol!! Imagine your neighbor coming up to you and doing that ahaha but I guess it's a little less creepy considering your neighbors in the game are cute little animals :p

Honestly the title makes me creeped out, and I get kind of creeped out when villagers tell me other villagers have ticklish feet. I hate feet and I don't really like anybody touching my feet so it grosses me out.

I gotta agree. Feet are kind of gross, and I really don't like it when someone touches my feet. Therefore, having the option to tickles my villagers feet is even more strange. also I could see this going in a much more perverted :p

I hate feet (even looking at them makes me sick tbh) I wouldn't like the concept of tickling in animal crossing

I wouldn't really want a foot tickle option. Side tickling would be ok, but tickling feet is a little... too gross for me. I'm not a big foot person.

There is no way I want anything near my feet, real or virtual. In fact I float off the ground just so my feet are free of physical touch. Only socks are welcome near them

I gotta agree. Feet are kind of gross, and I really don't like it when someone touches my feet. Therefore, having the option to tickles my villagers feet is even more strange. also I could see this going in a much more perverted :p

I kinda like foot tickling pictures and videos I really like if animal characters are getting their paws/feet tickled because that is even more cute. there is one thing that I dont like about paw tickling pictures sometimes the artists give them human feet O_O that's just creepy and gross they are animals not humans >_<

I kinda like foot tickling pictures and videos I really like if animal characters are getting their paws/feet tickled because that is even more cute. there is one thing that I dont like about paw tickling pictures sometimes the artists give them human feet O_O that's just creepy and gross they are animals not humans >_<

So it's alike a fetish thing? Then even more no from me on the concept

why I dont think feet are gross

I have a foot fetish
and I visit deviantart alot
also I dont think its gross with feet because its cute
also the villagers are cute little animals it would be really cute if the player could tickle them :)

umm, no. that just has creepy implications written all over it, so no. I don't like that idea at all.
I wouldn't wanna be able to tickle anyone in game whatsoever. I'm a person that's really ticklish and hates being tickled, so I wouldn't wanna do that to virtual animals. wouldn't be very nice, if you ask me.

Last edited:
That's a pretty specific option. It would be pretty funny if all you had to do to tickle someone's feet is press the Y button or something. :p

What's next? Licking their feet?

Let's just bring all fets into Animal Crossing, shall we?

Back