• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could make non villager characters into villagers, who would you?

I would love to have Isabelle as a room-mate honestly. I could just imagine having fun pillows fights with her and watching tv while talking about our days in the town. Also shopping would be so much fun with her because I feel like she has a very classy and elegant style which is just like mine.

The Able Sisters! They've been my favorite non-villager characters since Wild World. ♥

Harriet! She's such a spunky character that's really under appreciated, and I'd love to see what her house looks like.

Kappn and his family and they'll be living together in one big house! they're so adorable :D

I always thought it would be cool if the shop keepers had homes you could visit after they closed at night. I guess Isabelle wouldn't have a home, though, because she's always working. :(

Sable, I've always loved her and it would be so nice to go and visit her and give her a break from work because she works so hard!

Reese and Luna c: I would like to keep Isabelle as my assistant because I love her positive attitude in the town hall!

I see this thread. ;P
Obligated to say; Jingle, Leif, Blathers, Nat, Wendell, Timmy and Tommy.

Last edited:
I would so have Brewster a roomie! He's such a cool guy - and would make awesome coffee in the morning!

Last edited:
Harriet! She's such a spunky character that's really under appreciated, and I'd love to see what her house looks like.

it is true i think she is unloved.... i think she is super cute! and plus she keeps my signature hair awesomeness i also kinda think Kicks is unloved (i dont know why)

Last edited:
Most of them to be honest? Isabelle could have a room out of the back of the town hall or something, and it'd be really cute if the Able sisters shared a house. Blathers and Celeste could share a house, too, maybe. Also, it would be so cute to see where Reese and Cyrus live!

Katrina! It always thought it'd be cool to have her living in the attic, giving free fortunes to all of the visitors who come to my town.

Yeah that sounds cool. I'd love to see what personality each would have if they were villagers.

Reese and Isabelle for me! I think they'd be the friendliest villagers to have around, and they're my favourite non-villager characters too!

Sure, but I think it would be nice if those characters could live in multi-room homes with their families. I'd want to see the Able sisters together, Tom Nook with Timmy and Tommy, Reese and Cyrus, maybe even Isabelle with Digby.

Back