• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could make non villager characters into villagers, who would you?

Brewster! I love him so much that I bought a plush of him at Comic Con :p 10665059_10152717792033919_6871217887082170193_n.jpg

i'd love to have most of the npc's as villagers! like during non-business hours or weekends it'd be nice to see them just walking around town asking for favors ^^

Blathers. Imagine his house being filled with art, fossils, and little fish tanks? He probably wouldn't have any bugs though, considering they all scare him haha.

Mabel, Sable and Labelle
Luna
Harriet
Kicks
Timmy, Tommy
Blathers, Celeste
And Tortimer and Kappin' with houses on the island!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it is true i think she is unloved.... i think she is super cute! and plus she keeps my signature hair awesomeness i also kinda think Kicks is unloved (i dont know why)

It's probably because people never see them. I mean many people use the hair dressers twice, once to do their hair, once to do their eyes... After that, Harriet just sits there, lonely, forever. Once I have one pair of shoes I like, I usually wear them for ages too! Thus I never go into 'Kicks'...

Last edited:
Nook and Isabelle for sure! I'd love having them actually living in my town. Honestly, I wish there were actually villager raccoons...

I have always wanted Blathers to have an attic on top of the Museum!

If I could only choose one it would be him. I know Isabelle also works hard, but Blathers was there since the first game- just standing in the Museum all day!
I'd love to see him actually get a house with a big comfortable bed, rooms lined with books, and if he could finally "have the funds" to buy himself those fossils.

My second choice would be Luna, because I could see her living in town & being a completely new personality type called "Wise/floaty" and those types are like her or Lionel---they are older characters or young characters who are odd like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, or wise, and have white hair, or a whimsical manner to them & they are an older sister like the Uchi---but not spunky like the Uchis--more gentle & peaceful like an actual sage.

I love many of the other characters suggested, but some wouldn't suit living in town--especially K.K. because he is a superstar, a transient & it's more mysterious to have them wander into town rather than actually live in it.

But the ones who work there everyday like Isabelle & Blathers should definitely have a home in town.

I am deeply in love with Isabelle and I'd love for her to be a villager! I also really love Blathers and Celeste. How cute would owl villagers be?!?

Kicks and especially K.K. I love dogs and he seems like a really cool guy to hang out with. "Very hip."

Obviously Kicks, in an instant. If I could only pick one it would be him <3

I would probably go with Sable and Kicks. They're my favorite NPCs now that I think about it. Both of them are pretty chill, but also have enough personality to warrant my interest.

All of them. Isabelle, Tom Nook, Lyle, Reese, Cyrus, Leif, Timmy, Tommy, Kicks, the Ables, Blathers, Celeste, because it seems like they don't live anywhere... Unless they have all have secret apartments in their stores!

I agree with the idea of Owl villagers! :) oooh! So much potential for cuteness. Owl & Fox villagers are a must.

I want to have Joan over the town. She gets up really early to sell some turnips and I hardly get a chance to talk to her. I find her to be interesting as well as a hardworking animal and I want to be neighbors with her to see if she has a wide turnip plantation.

Also, I would like Gulliver to settle down in the town even if he only drops by for a few days. I know he's a travelling sailor, but just imagine the (exaggerated) tales he could tell in his house full of souvenirs and nautical stuff.

I would have loved a small apartment attached to Re-Tail for Reese and Cyrus to live in. Those two are the cutest <3

Has nobody mentioned Rover?! I would love Rover as a villager! He used to creep me out in the GC version but he's a really nostalgic character to me now. Would also love to see Blanca. I love them both to pieces <3

Hm, I would say Redd since he'd make for an interesting villager.

I'd also like Sable,she seems pretty cute.

Last edited:
Back