• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could pick...

skctown

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
any type of animal to be a new set of villagers in the next Animal Crossing, what would it be?

I think turtles could be super cute. I've also found myself wishing there were some sloth villagers or something, but I really don't know how they would translate into a cute animal crossing character that's cohesive with the rest!

Anyone else have any they wish would be created?

A town full of giraffes would make me super happy. Or penguins that are cuter than the ones now(with the exception of sprinkle ofc)

Last edited:
I would like a hummingbird because I would love it dearly and they are precious

A town full of giraffes would make me super happy. Or penguins that are cuter than the ones now(with the exception of sprinkle ofc)

Kapibaras!! They are adorbs and I'm sure they would look so cute as villagers<3

I love all of these so much! And the Capybara one is so obscure but I really dig it haha. I wonder what they will end up introducing, if anything *o*

Moths! I imagine them being tiny (the size of squirrels/hamsters/etc), with antennae that stick up like bunny ears and wings that hang behind them like capes. They'd have great big eyes, and they'd be soft and fluffy-looking all over... I also think it'd be cute if, like sheep, they wore scarves rather than shirts. If they were a thing, I would love to have a town full of them. Really, I would love to have bug villagers in general... moths, mantids, crickets, grasshoppers, beetles... they would all be adorable!

Last edited:
Moths! I imagine them being tiny (the size of squirrels/hamsters/etc), with antennae that stick up like bunny ears and wings that hang behind them like capes. They'd have great big eyes, and they'd be soft and fluffy-looking all over... I also think it'd be cute if, like sheep, they wore scarves rather than shirts. If they were a thing, I would love to have a town full of them. Really, I would love to have bug villagers in general... moths, mantids, crickets, grasshoppers, beetles... they would all be adorable!

Oh my gosh...I never knew I needed something so much but you have 100% sold me on the moth villagers hhh, that sounds adorable and I would totally make a moth-dedicated town if they ever made them and name it Lumen or something to do with lights...I love that you picture them with scarves too, that would suit them much better, I think

Last edited:
I really wish there are bats as villagers! I could also imagine racoons or hedgehogs (but small, as small as
the hamster villagers...Little cute hedgehogs! :blush:).

I actually like the idea of sloth villagers! I personally love Leif so I think having other sloth villagers would be nice.
I also like the idea of foxes and red pandas. :)

I would love to see some raccoon. The closest we have are Tom Nook and his nephews. But I would love to see some real raccoon villagers. In real life, I see them on my back deck every night. They're so cute and fluffy, with their bandit masks and grey fur. I love them so much!

Totally agree with Francine-chan; hedgehogs would be super adorable! Also think foxes would be nice. Just imagine, a snooty arctic fox...how cute would that be?

Pay no need for mine because I have no idea how it will be but I think it will so cute for me snake because I love reptiles :) and also turtles as villager because the old mayor is gone so I will add turtle and snake(make it work with the snake somehow)
Also owl villager because I love both owls :) beside owls wake up in the days but mostly up night

Pay no need for mine because I have no idea how it will be but I think it will so cute for me snake because I love reptiles :) and also turtles as villager because the old mayor is gone so I will add turtle and snake(make it work with the snake somehow)
Also owl villager because I love both owls :) beside owls wake up in the days but mostly up night

Aww no I think snakes could actually be really cute too. fenris suggested moths and said they thought the moths would wear scarves instead of shirts like the sheep villagers do. I think snakes could also be done like that if they were to ever design villagers!

Dragons and ferrets, Dragons being bigger in height (taller than tigers and pandas ect..) really prett colour combinations and ferrets small like hamsters and cute/fat

Back