• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling IGB to TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

seikoshi

ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7384-7280-7230
Tasty Cake
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
98.9% (92) +
I have an excess in bells that I really don't need. I would like to get rid of these bells so I'm selling them for tbt!

200k bells = 1 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! How much bells are you willing to sell? I can offer at least 200 TBT for 40mil?

rand527 said:
Hi! How much bells are you willing to sell? I can offer at least 200 TBT for 40mil?
I can do that for you! Let me know when you're available :)

DragoDrago said:
10 million for 50 tbt if you have that please
Yep, I can do that! Please let me know when you're available :D

Thank you! I'm usually available from about 4pm to 10pm UK time on weekdays and all day at the weekend :)

DragoDrago said:
Thank you! I'm usually available from about 4pm to 10pm UK time on weekdays and all day at the weekend :)

Okay! Just PM me whenever you are available next! Also would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Okay! Just PM me whenever you are available next! Also would you prefer pick up or drop off?
If it's ok with you, drop off would be better so I'd be able to put it straight in the post office, since my storage is pretty much full :blush: Let me know when you're available :)

I'm free usually late night and early morning EST (~8am)! I would also prefer drop off if possible!

Last edited:
DragoDrago said:
If it's ok with you, drop off would be better so I'd be able to put it straight in the post office, since my storage is pretty much full Let me know when you're available

Thats okay! I'm available now if you are!

Peonypuff said:
Hello, would you please trade 40tbt for 8mil igb?
Sure let me know when you're available, and if drop off okay?

nosey33 said:
If you're still interested I would like to trade 50 tbt for 10mil :)
Sure thing! Let me know when you're available next, and is drop of okay?

I’m available from now until around half 3 BST and then after 8 today. Drop off would be great - thank you!

Yes thats fine, I am available from now until 3pm EDT and I wont be on again until probably around 11 EDT just let me know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back