• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling IGB to TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeonyPuff said:
I’m available from now until around half 3 BST and then after 8 today. Drop off would be great - thank you!
Hello ! Sorry for the late reply, and sorry I missed you. However if you're still interested, please pm me whenever you're available next so I can drop off your bells :blush:

nosey33 said:
Yes thats fine, I am available from now until 3pm EDT and I wont be on again until probably around 11 EDT just let me know :)
Hello ! Sorry for the late reply :( , if you could pm me whenever you're available next I'll be able to drop off your bells if you're still interested

ZacharySA said:
heya! would I be able to get 200k igb?
Sure thing! Thats just 1 tbt, just post here or pm me whenever you're available, however I do have 2 other orders to complete so it might take me a bit to get to your order if thats okay!

acnlheart said:
is 9 mil bells for 45 tbt alright?
Yup! Just post here or pm me whenever you're available, I do have a few other orders to complete before yours so it might take me a bit to complete your order if that's okay

Last edited:
Hey if the offer is still on, could I get 10 mil for 50 tbt please? :)

silicalia said:
Hey if the offer is still on, could I get 10 mil for 50 tbt please?
sure ! let me know when you're available !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back