• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ignore

tomira

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi guys i'm looking for these items i can pay alot of money for them :

this is my wishlist : http://moridb.com/catalogs/TMiSdgiQ6M

- 1 menu chalk board
- 10 zen chairs
- kitchen stove
- 1 kitchen counter
- 1 kittchen dishwasher
- 2 kitchen refrigerator
- 3 sushi tray
- 3 sushi container
- 1 sushi menu
- 2 24 hour shop banner
- 1 autograph cards
- 2 bistro tables
- 1 blowfish sashimi
- 1 bowl sink
- 1 bread making set
- cart return
- cinnamon roll sign
- 1 pastel low table
- outdoor sign
- pasta
- 4 cinnamon roll tables
- 1 cinnamon roll tray
- cupcake
- cup of tea
- 3 counter tables
- 4 counter chairs
- 2 donburi
- 2 drink machines
- 1 fancy tea set
- 1 fish on board
- 4 floor seats
- 3 frying pans
- 2 hearty breakfasts
- 3 hotsnack cases
- 2 ice cream displays
- 1 imperial pot
- any type of food furniture :)

If you have any of these items plz let me know tysm <3

Last edited:
Hello! I think I have some items to help you out, but I'm not 100% sure, have you tried using villagerdb or other listing site so we can know what you're looking for a little bit better?

yes i would like to have them. Can you tell me which items you have please and how much you charge

Hello again!
I can get you many of this. For the 7-11 items, I can load Filly in my RV camp for you to buy directly from her (as long as you have MEOWs). Remember you'll need to time-travel if you want to order more than three items!

hii thank you so much but i dont have any meow tickets anymore but ill try and get some right now

Ok, let me know when you're ready! For the time being, I'll start collecting your stuff. Is your list updated?

yes its is and thank you
Post automatically merged:

Ok, let me know when you're ready! For the time being, I'll start collecting your stuff. Is your list updated?

i'm ready can i come ? :)

I'll deliver to your town first. I already have your things ready, But I'm going to another delivery now. Can you wait a few more minute, please? I'll be with you soon.

The other person seems to need to fix a connection issue, so if you want, I'll deliver to you now.
Also, please make sure you have space because there are 72 items coming your way! :LOL:

ok i made place in front of my train station and the big tree my gates are open ! :)

Back