Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm a Hobo and I need money! Only 866 bells! (This is money on TBT not on ACCF)

PLEASE!!! I'll give you rare items on ACCF! Just give me your fc!

Last edited:
If you upload a video to YouTube of you doing the dance of Beyonce's single ladies for the full length of the song whilst you also sing the song to the best of your ability I will donate you 866 bells.

If you upload a video to YouTube of you doing the dance of Beyonce's single ladies for the full length of the song whilst you also sing the song to the best of your ability I will donate you 866 bells.

No...just no...

i have lots of bells in the bank. i will give you some on christmas day.

That's a bit perverted to me... O_O

I'll do it if I get the same offer?

I'll even wear a leotard.

And out of my 15,524 bells, you get none

I'm sorry,but I just stopped in here to say: I'm a hopeless greedy hobo but I too would like to see that video.

People don't just give out money willy-nilly, and never say "anything" because I don't think you will build me a time machine, hunt me a dinosaur, and then give me the skull, if I pay you 866 bells.

Can you just give me money? This Thread is starting to get pointless now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back