• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm back!

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
View attachment 236800

Yes, it's true... After being relativey inactive for 2 months, I have returned.

I don't know if I will be as active on here. Over the last 2 monts I have sort of lost interest in playing the game. I was playing earlier and seeing the town in a dark golden color instead of lush green makes me feel depressed. Even the colorful hybrids covering 95% of my town can't cheer me up.

I will not be playing tomorrow on Halloween. I plan on going trick-or-treating tomorrow, and if that doesn't work out, I'll play AC:GCN. I will be able to play more this month but that doesn't mean that I will play more.

If you want to play online with me that's okay, but I'm only available between 3:30pm and 10:00 pm (GMT -4) because of school. If I'm not on TBT I'm not available.

I plan on hosting another auction as soon as I get the right items, so look forward to that!

I am also thinking about having an art-shop type of thread. I need to make some TBT and I noticed that a lot of people like my villager thread.

Anyways, yeah. I'm back. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 158
Ahh I love the fall! I always end up taking a hiatus during the winter because I hate how everything is so washed out and white ;_; but you're right, spring and summer is so beautiful and lush!

Back