• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm Coming Back!!!

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Animal Crossing just isn't the same without BTF! I've missed all my friends here so much!! I haven't much time to play lately, resulting in less success with achieving my town goals than usual. With all that being said, a few notes:
I will break my vow, I'm sorry to say, but I will be posting in Re-Tail after setting everything back up. It's also a nice way to relive how I first started here.
All art requests from my museum shop are no longer being done or taken. Hopefully you understand ^^

It's so great to be back! Looking forward to more time with you guys!

Alolan_Apples;bt14361 said:
Yay! We get to have you longer. I don't like seeing more members leave.

By the way, that is a cute avatar.
Have more people been leaving lately? Aw ): And I found my avatar after getting scarred by scrolling too much when I looked up Isabelle fanart on Google Images...I looked up cute fan art to save my sanity lol

Well welcome back. Yeah, it's hard to stay way from here. It's addicting as heck. -_-

Yeah I understand about the vow breaking. I've come close several times to breaking this vow, mainly for bush starts lol. So it's not an easy vow so it's understandable if you have to break it.

HappyTails;bt14363 said:
Well welcome back. Yeah, it's hard to stay way from here. It's addicting as heck. -_-

Yeah I understand about the vow breaking. I've come close several times to breaking this vow, mainly for bush starts lol. So it's not an easy vow so it's understandable if you have to break it.
Yeah, school's become quite the ACNL love blocker lol And I'm so happy to be back!! I missed you guys! ^^

Last edited:
Yay! I don’t come on often, but I’m so glad you’re back!!

Back