• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm happy with silver

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Yesterday was the Bug-Off, and originally I had decided not to enter. I've won it a few times, so I have the gold trophy, and I'm not particularly crazy about the furniture (except the caterpillar couch, which I already have). Then I realized that I could try for the silver or bronze trophy, which I have not cataloged yet.

I started off with a jewel beetle, just to get a feel for the competition. Later in the day, I submitted a walking stick, and that was enough to get me 2nd place. It was a squeaker, too! Mathilda only beat me by 1 point and Hazel was 2 points behind me. I have no idea how I'll manage to get the bronze if the other villagers are going to be that weak in competing. ;)

Tried catching a tarantula again. I saw 3 of them, but the museum is still without the exhibit. The first was at the top of my beach ramp. I could have sworn I was good to swing my net, but I was *just* short of nabbing it. Of course, it immediately attacked. The next two were in front of Town Hall. I tried sneaking around behind one, but my finger slipped and the net came down, a good distance away from the beastie. Guess it was enough to trigger the attack. The other scuttled into the trees before I got into position. I'd really like to get this one taken care of, then I can ignore them. I'm almost done, too. I need the pill bug, centipede, and dung beetle. Peak time for those is yet to come this year, so I'm really focusing on the tarantula. Stupid, black blob!

Oh, I forgot to mention, because of the rain we had a few days ago, the Reset Center was open. I hopped down and sent Resetti flying with the voice recognition machine. It was open again the next night (more rain) and when I went down, it was just Don Resetti. He gave me his picture. Yay! The third time I went, it was the voice recognition machine again. I'm not sure if I'm in a loop or if something new will happen next. Guess I'll have to wait for more rain.

Back