• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm leaving The Bell Tree Forums

JCnator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Since I've long got tired of Animal Crossing: New Leaf and that there isn't much of interest going on as far as Animal Crossing and The Bell Tree Forums are concerned, I'm considering leaving this place indefinitely.

By "leaving" I mean no longer actively checking TBT as a whole alongside with its Discord server. However, I've set my private messaging system to notify me through email if I receive one, just in case you'd want to discuss with me. It's worth noting that it'll be deactivated either within a year or after I return.

Although I have no clear idea whether or not I'll end up returning in TBT, odds are I'll reappear whenever a new mainline title gets announced. This could happen anytime between a few weeks from now to years. If that's the case, then expect most of my activity being dedicated to said game's boards.

With everything I said about my departure, I'll be hanging around for a few days before finally going away. Until then, see you next time!

I feel the same, I stopped check in here about a month or two ago (I only knew about this blog entry thanks to an e-mail, heh heh...) I'll miss seeing you around here as every time I seen a post by you on a thread, I always knew it would be a quality post and informative. Hope our paths cross again and hope to see you around the internets! :lemon: :3

Back