• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Im new here, but i wont lie.. I came here looking for a hero :(

thudcrash

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
I need some help, and i dont know if this the right place for this post.
Long ago i got my town perfect fruit, a perfect pear. This is my first AC game so i didn't know what i had in my hands... and i gave it away for a t-shirt.. oh boy.

later on I got my wife the game and she got her perfect apple and started growing many many perfect apples.. then she comes to my town and sells them Enmasse for a million... this is driving me crazy.. i threw away my cash cow.
since then I have been harvesting thousands of pears for weeks now and i have not gotten a second chance at my perfect pear.

If anyone would be so kind as to share a perfect pear with me.. I would love you forever.. also i have every Nintendo item and many other rare items i would gladly compensate you with something.

(Here is a creepy eye that i drew to compensate you for your time in reading this)
see.jpg

You're lucky you even had a perfect pear at all. I never found one perfect pear in my town :p
I ended up visiting a friend who had perfect pears ^^

I can let you have 1 when theyre ready to harvest x3

You're lucky you even had a perfect pear at all. I never found one perfect pear in my town :p
I ended up visiting a friend who had perfect pears ^^

I can let you have 1 when theyre ready to harvest x3
well that was fast and lacking flame!
thanks so much. Ill send you my friend address. <3

Thanks for all the PM's wanting to help. I found someone who wants to help fairly quickly so ill be all set soon. thank you!

I am loling at the creepy eye lol. Glad you got your perfect pears! I just restarted my second town and cannot find a perfect apple anywhere, my last town had a single perfect orange on a tree

Back