i'm new here!! (some stuff about me)

apple-kat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Apple (Fruit)
hi, i'm kitty and i'm new here!!!
  • i play new horizons (it's my first ever animal crossing game) and i've been playing for almost a year now, on and off lol
  • my native fruit is apples <3, and currently on my island i have Flo, Coco, Faith, Opal, Maple, Marcie, Ozzie, Marshal, Merengue, and Butch <33
  • i'm only one fossil away from completing that section of the museum so i'm really excited to find that last one
  • my island is overrun by gyroids lol, and is a complete mess
  • i love collecting furniture and i just got the basement extension on my house!!! still very much working on decorating lol, and i've just started terraforming so i'm excited to change up my layout :3

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

What video games do you like outside of Animal Crossing?

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

What video games do you like outside of Animal Crossing?
thank u!!
my favourites are probably stardew valley and minecraft :3 i have java and bedrock and i like playing multiplayer with my irls

hihi welcome to the forums ! <:

do u have a favorite villager? o:
thank uu :3
i think it's an unpopular opinion but my favourite is Opal!! i was so excited when i found her on a mystery island

who's ur fave?
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums!! Who is a villager you really want to have on your island?
Muffy!!!!!!!!!! i've never seen her anywhere on mystery islands and i love her so much, i think she has a really unique appearance and i love the more offbeat villager designs

i also want at least one cat villager, since my island is called Catlantis :3

Last edited:
Hi Kitty, welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Catlantis is a super cute name! You have a great group of villagers as well. I hope you're able to find your last fossil soon!

thank uu :3
i think it's an unpopular opinion but my favourite is Opal!! i was so excited when i found her on a mystery island

who's ur fave?
Post automatically merged:

Muffy!!!!!!!!!! i've never seen her anywhere on mystery islands and i love her so much, i think she has a really unique appearance and i love the more offbeat villager designs

i also want at least one cat villager, since my island is called Catlantis :3
aw opal looks kinda cute!!

my favorite villager would have to be maple! <:

aw opal looks kinda cute!!

my favorite villager would have to be maple! <:
awe i love maple, i have her tucked away in a clifftop forest at the moment but i love her house, it's so cosy and cute
also her catchphrase is one of my favourites!! which villagers do you have? :3

awe i love maple, i have her tucked away in a clifftop forest at the moment but i love her house, it's so cosy and cute
also her catchphrase is one of my favourites!! which villagers do you have? :3
on my current island....it's been awhile and i plan on restarting my island once i'm able to play acnh again, so i don't remember. >:

on my current island....it's been awhile and i plan on restarting my island once i'm able to play acnh again, so i don't remember. >:
awe well hopefully you get some good villagers when you restart :3 do you have a theme in mind for ur island or are you planning to just go with the flow?

awe well hopefully you get some good villagers when you restart :3 do you have a theme in mind for ur island or are you planning to just go with the flow?
hopefully!

bought some cards a long time ago that has the villagers i really like, so i think i'll slowly put them on my island as i go. also excited to see it any of my default villagers might be my new favorites??? it's been so long since i've played acnh lol ;w;

Welcome! Your villager lineup sounds so good 😁
thank u!! my nearest and dearests on the island are probably Flo and Merengue :3

i'm really excited to meet more villagers too!! i visited my friend's island recently and it was so fun speaking to all his residents and seeing different houses and layouts
at the moment some of my dream villagers are Muffy and Gayle but i'm always changing my mind lol
i love cranky villagers, and all of the female personalities, except peppy lol

welcome to the forums :D you have such a great villager lineup! also omg it's so cool to see other people who love flo, she's one of my favs as well! I also just got my basekent expansion and have a lot to work on when it comes to terraforming my island. hope you have fun here!! ✨

thank u!! my nearest and dearests on the island are probably Flo and Merengue :3

i'm really excited to meet more villagers too!! i visited my friend's island recently and it was so fun speaking to all his residents and seeing different houses and layouts
at the moment some of my dream villagers are Muffy and Gayle but i'm always changing my mind lol
i love cranky villagers, and all of the female personalities, except peppy lol
Ohh yeah they’re all great villagers!! I don’t have any cranky at the moment but I used to, they were fun to have 😂

Back