• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm soooo stupid:(

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So someone offered too sell Marina(My last dreamy) for 15 mil. Since I really wanted her I said deal. I gave her all my bells and she said I gotta save quick then you can grab her, I trusted that she would actually let me get her still after the save she flicked her switch and I had an error code on my screen. I thought I'd still have my bells.... But NOPE all GONE

If it was gamefaqs, there's no way you can ever get anything done about it. A good friend of mine got scammed in a similar fashion, he bought Ankha for a lot of bells. After he finished dropping them, the scammer's "friend" came over making the game save and then the wireless was cut

Last edited:
Usually I pick the villager up first and then invite them to my town where the bells are laid out.

Or else I pick the villager up first and then do the retail trick. If someone asks for the bells first, I'd be suspicious.

Last edited:
Yeah... don't do that anymore. V_V Always pick up a villager first then drop money. I would never accept it any other way since if it's in their town they have the most control over the situation.

It's the FC you need to blacklist. Its usually the same few scammers... Just different usernames

Actually.. I don't know if you already know this, but there's a raffle/draw thing for marina on the villager trade part of this forum.. It ends tomorrow at 9 I believe

Back