• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Imagine

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter's here, it's snowing outside, and you're playing Animal Crossing in front of hearth, drinking hot chocolate.
The dream is almost feasible. :D

(Sorry if i make mistakes in spelling, I'm French and I learn English :p )

I prefer to sit by my window on a rainy summer or spring day with some snack I love and my favorite drink :p

During the winter I just want to sleep lol

I'd rather be drinking chai tea, wrapped up in a blanket with my AC 3DS, serving coffee to my villagers at the cafe :blush:

Winter's here, it's snowing outside, and you're playing Animal Crossing in front of hearth, drinking hot chocolate.
The dream is almost feasible. :D

(Sorry if i make mistakes in spelling, I'm French and I learn English :p )

This post made me feel strangely nostalgic, but for the future rather than the past :) (sorry if that only makes sense to me :p)
Anyway, it's a lovely feeling, thank you :p

I would rather live up north during Autumn when everything is all orange and yellow and breezy and play AC:NL. But your description was pretty soothing too. Except it doesn't snow down here :'c

I'm imagining waking up in the summer in my bed and the light is all shining out of the window, and it's already bright and warm, and i'll grab the 3DS from my desk and start playing in bed still in pajamas :) aah! I love that feeling!

I'm imagining waking up in the summer in my bed and the light is all shining out of the window, and it's already bright and warm, and i'll grab the 3DS from my desk and start playing in bed still in pajamas :) aah! I love that feeling!

Oh my gosh I love doing that!! :D I do this every weekend with Wild World.

Every single day I can I'll do this! Playing NL in the morning will be very relaxing to wake me up, though my ordinance will never be early bird..

Oh gosh that is the best feeling in the world.

I often imagine myself, couture clad, draped in Graff, sipping vintage Dom P?rignon whilst admiring the splendid scenery of the C?te d'Azur.

I suppose I could throw AC:NL in there somewhere... Perhaps champagne and beluga with the girls (Olivia and Monique) :blush:

Even in the winter, on those dark/rainy mornings and when it gets dark at 4pm (it's horrible where I live :p), I love to play AC because quite often it's bright and sunny there :D

When I can't sleep some nights, I would just turn on AC:NL and go to dream villages :3 at least one of us is sleeping

Back