• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Imagine

Eww :( I prefer to drink something that tastes good

I second that. How about a Pepsi if it's a nice cool evening.
A lemon Water or Lemon Aid if it's under some shade in the summer day.
a Nice Tea anytime in the Fall or Winter.

Save the beer for the drain and trashcan lol

I can imagine myself visiting a lot of dream addresses in the night time. *dreams*

Everyone is misspelling "beer."

Well I spell it "wine," but honestly all these options sound good to me! I do often play Wild World while drinking my morning coffee. I'll probably spend a bit of time playing in a coffee shop the first week I have New Leaf - meeting up with friends who want to play in person.

Imagine:

Sitting in my bed. Curtains drawn. Windows closed. Air conditioning on. 3DS playing New Leaf in my hands, laptop to my right with BellTreeForums and an IRC chat open in a few tabs, and my PRIMA guide open to my left.

Perfection.

I remember sitting on my bed on a summer evening with a tall glass of mango lemonade and my DS playing WW. good times.

I second that. How about a Pepsi if it's a nice cool evening.
A lemon Water or Lemon Aid if it's under some shade in the summer day.
a Nice Tea anytime in the Fall or Winter.

Save the beer for the drain and trashcan lol
Hi five! :D
I got the trash can ready lol

Hmm, how about this one, a nice summer evening sitting by a semi open window. The sun is shining brightly but there's a rare cool breeze coming in through the open window. You have the fan on a gentle setting and have some iced tea with a lemon inside and you have headphones plugged in that let's you hear all the base in the song tracks.

I need this now :<

That sounds immaculate. I'm picturing a breezy summer evening, sitting on the couch, watching the sun go down as I catch bugs in New Leaf. A lovely cup of tea to my left, and a large cheesecake to my right. PERFECT.

As long as it's a calm and peaceful time, it's perfect to play Animal Crossing in for me.

That sounds immaculate. I'm picturing a breezy summer evening, sitting on the couch, watching the sun go down as I catch bugs in New Leaf. A lovely cup of tea to my left, and a large cheesecake to my right. PERFECT.

Tea and cheesecake - how did you know my favourite food/drink combo!? :p
Add New Leaf into the mix and it's heavenly.

Back