• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

important NL 3DSXL question...

tanuki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
hello everyone! like a lot of others, i'm deciding weather or not i should buy the NL 3dsxl... my question is this:

does anyone know if the 3dsxl comes charged? i want to be able to start the game as soon as i buy it and can't wait to get home to plug in and start. i think this will ultimately be the decider for me because my journey is long...

thanks! :D

ok, i realize that does sound kinda insane. :blush: i think i've just been imagining popping the game into my 3ds right away so now, the thought of not being able to play until i'm home is kinda... sad? i dunno. i suppose i'll prolly buy it anyway, just because it's so incredible... but it would be nice to know if it's pre-charged anyway.

ok, i realize that does sound kinda insane. :blush: i think i've just been imagining popping the game into my 3ds right away so now, the thought of not being able to play until i'm home is kinda... sad? i dunno. i suppose i'll prolly buy it anyway, just because it's so incredible... but it would be nice to know if it's pre-charged anyway.

I'm pretty sure with my 3DS I turned it right on - just charge it while you're playing.

see, i've had every ds since the beginning but for the life of me i can't remember if they've had a charge. i'll totally be plugging in while i play when i get home but i live in the UK and have to take a bus home so would like to play on the journey too.

I think they're already charged. When I got my 3DS after they first came out, I came right home, turned it on, set up the DS and played with AR cards. I even took it out with me to dinner. I don't remember having to charge right after bringing it home, but I could be wrong.

see, i've had every ds since the beginning but for the life of me i can't remember if they've had a charge. i'll totally be plugging in while i play when i get home but i live in the UK and have to take a bus home so would like to play on the journey too.

They do come with a charge, and often it is not a full charge.

awesome! thank you all for your help! (i'm currently watching unboxing videos on youtube to see too)

:lemon:

They come charged with about 50-30% battery so yes they do come pre-charged

From what I remember they came charged. Not like a 4 hour charge though. So straight when you get home i'd plug it in to continue playing~

I think you should charged it 8 hours or less to play as looong as you want but when I bought mine it was charged just for 30 minutes to play

When I bought mine, it was only partially charged. I plugged it in and played with it for hours, and that was just Prof Layton (which is a lower priority for me than ACNL). Later I let it fully charge overnight.

Here in the US it comes with a very long charging cord, at least 6 feet long. I normally play with it plugged in, because it is just as easy with a long cord like that.

My 3DS XL blue/black was charged like halfway when I got it from GameStop right out of the store brand new lol

My Pikachu XL was charged when I got it, but not a lot. I'd recommend plugging it in ASAP to give your system a full charge.

Yeah I remember when I upgraded to xl at least, it was half way charged. Can't remember my first one though, but I'm quite sure I played a bit before plugging that in too. Still, haha.. the deciding factor? Come on now, if we can wait THIS long, whats a drive home? :p I have to wait till after work!

Back