• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling in boxes: Maple + Tangy + Zell 🌱🌼🌲🍃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you hold Deirdre for me? Until I get flo or rasher out of my town? She was in my town originally but I accidentally made her move and I miss her

i like to buy coco i can pay 100 btb i just need to make some space in my town

Last edited:
If it doesn't cost anything to lurk, I'd like to lurk for Francine (for a friend) and Molly.

May I purchase Coco? I already have room and I've cycled out enough villagers for her in my first town. I'll pay the buyout

Can you hold Deirdre for me? Until I get flo or rasher out of my town? She was in my town originally but I accidentally made her move and I miss her

sorry, a trade is pending for deirdre. i'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

i like to buy coco i can pay 100 btb i just need to make some space in my town

another user offered buyout. i'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

Just wanted to let you know i'm no longer lurking for Pekoe. :)

thanks for letting me know

If it doesn't cost anything to lurk, I'd like to lurk for Francine (for a friend) and Molly.

it doesn't cost anything to lurk. added you to the list.

May I lurk for Benedict and Kitt?

yes

May I purchase Coco? I already have room and I've cycled out enough villagers for her in my first town. I'll pay the buyout

yes, let me know when you're ready to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back