Indefinite Hiatus!

Username: daringred_
Commission type: 2x doodle cheeb (if that's okay!)
Reference:
left/front character. sorry, this is the best image i have of the outfit 😅 for the lower half, you can just do dark grey leggings and white socks !!

View attachment 566972
Extra?: same expressions as their references, and for the pose, you can do them both in some variation of character a's reference pose !! (maybe facing each other?) if you only want to accept one character, go for character a !!
Offer?: any combo of 2x blue bunny balloons and 3x sweet bunny balloons? (you can have all five if you think that's fair lol.) or i have a bluebird plush if that's one you're interested in.

tysm for considering !!
Hihi!! <3 I accept and will add you to the list! If it's alright could I ask for maybe 1 blue bunny ballon and 1 sweet bunny ballon? I don't want to put you out of your mollectibles either! ; v ; Thank you soso much for ordering and being so sweet! As another lesbian, I'm always excited to draw cute girlies!! ; v ;
Post automatically merged:

Yay! So excited! Would you like me to send it now or after? Also, let me know if you want a message on it! ^^
You can send once I've given you a WIP! <33 Hmm, I'm not sure on message honestly, I'll think on it if it's okay!

Hihi!! <3 I accept and will add you to the list! If it's alright could I ask for maybe 1 blue bunny ballon and 1 sweet bunny ballon? I don't want to put you out of your mollectibles either! ; v ; Thank you soso much for ordering and being so sweet! As another lesbian, I'm always excited to draw cute girlies!! ; v ;

You can send once I've given you a WIP! <33 Hmm, I'm not sure on message honestly, I'll think on it if it's okay!
yes, one blue and one sweet is totally fine !! just lmk when you want them <3

Guys don’t hate me but I may have already overwhelmed myself with all that I’ve accepted. 😭🙏 my anxiety is making me not want to sign onto TBT so if I end up unable to do these until a time that my burnout is better, I’m super sorry for getting anyone’s hopes up. I think I accepted more than I could chew atm and I’m so scared of upsetting ppl when I already accepted so many but I cant help it. I’m sorry. I’ll sleep on this!!

Guys don’t hate me but I may have already overwhelmed myself with all that I’ve accepted. 😭🙏 my anxiety is making me not want to sign onto TBT so if I end up unable to do these until a time that my burnout is better, I’m super sorry for getting anyone’s hopes up. I think I accepted more than I could chew atm and I’m so scared of upsetting ppl when I already accepted so many but I cant help it. I’m sorry. I’ll sleep on this!!
omg please don’t stress yourself out, you’re okay!! i can’t imagine how overwhelming it has to be to receive so many commissions at once, you’re so valid! i’m a nervous wreck over art that i’m working on for my friends for Free, so i feel you. 🫂

even if it takes you months to work your way through the commission list, or if you decide to wait until you’re less burnt out and more prepared, that’s okay! your art is worth waiting for! i’m personally okay to wait however long you need, but if you change your mind about accepting coms or about the coms you’ve accepted, i won’t be upset! your wellbeing is more important. i’m sure we’re all willing to work with and accommodate you, and respect whatever decision you make! please get some sleep and take care of yourself!

omg please don’t stress yourself out, you’re okay!! i can’t imagine how overwhelming it has to be to receive so many commissions at once, you’re so valid! i’m a nervous wreck over art that i’m working on for my friends for Free, so i feel you. 🫂

even if it takes you months to work your way through the commission list, or if you decide to wait until you’re less burnt out and more prepared, that’s okay! your art is worth waiting for! i’m personally okay to wait however long you need, but if you change your mind about accepting coms or about the coms you’ve accepted, i won’t be upset! your wellbeing is more important. i’m sure we’re all willing to work with and accommodate you, and respect whatever decision you make! please get some sleep and take care of yourself!
Yes, this!! Please take your time pixori, we all understand and just appreciate you and your beautiful work! 💞 I know I am in no rush and however long it takes is perfectly fine. You are more important than commissions! 💖

Thank you guys so much for being so sweet about this, I appreciate it more than you could know. 🥺 I think if it really is okay, I will just take it slow and steady and if anyone wants to cancel bc of the wait, that's totally fine!! There may be a small chance that if I do get overwhelmed, I will have to cancel but I'm hoping I can get through the list.

I just feel so bad having anyone waiting on me for art but if I take it one by one, maybe it won't be as intimidating. ; v ; Sometimes my tired/anxious mind gets the better of me so I can't express what it means to have a site with such nice/warm people who are understanding. Tysm... ORZ;;; sorry for the back and forth!!

Thank you guys so much for being so sweet about this, I appreciate it more than you could know. 🥺 I think if it really is okay, I will just take it slow and steady and if anyone wants to cancel bc of the wait, that's totally fine!! There may be a small chance that if I do get overwhelmed, I will have to cancel but I'm hoping I can get through the list.

I just feel so bad having anyone waiting on me for art but if I take it one by one, maybe it won't be as intimidating. ; v ; Sometimes my tired/anxious mind gets the better of me so I can't express what it means to have a site with such nice/warm people who are understanding. Tysm... ORZ;;; sorry for the back and forth!!
as others have said, please take it slow and easy and at your own pace !! i've waited months for artists before, so i am totally okay with the wait, and i'm sure everyone else is too, so please take your time and try not to stress yourself out about it !!

that is absolutely okay! there’s no deadline or rush, so please take your time, take care of yourself, and try not to stress yourself out too much! receiving an artist’s art is a privilege and a gift, and it already means so much that you were willing to accept and work your way through coms! if it ends up being too much and you need to cancel, that’s absolutely okay, too! we appreciate you trying and your time nonetheless. 💜

I think that's alright- the people here are so nice to be honest!! I bet some of them would be willing to wait forever!!!

Heya!! Thank you soso much for all of your patience! I was able to get some time to doodle up everyone's WIPs today!! ; v ; If anyone has any changes or anything they'd like, lemme know!! Sorry again for making you all wait!!

[ Boop ]

[ Boop ]

[ Boop 1 ] [ Boop 2 ]

[ Boop ]
Ahhh this is so stinkin CUTE!!!! 🤩😍

Heya!! Thank you soso much for all of your patience! I was able to get some time to doodle up everyone's WIPs today!! ; v ; If anyone has any changes or anything they'd like, lemme know!! Sorry again for making you all wait!!

[ Boop ]

[ Boop ]

[ Boop 1 ] [ Boop 2 ]

[ Boop ]
oh my god they look SO BABY. no changes, and no worries about the wait either !!

OMG YAY! ; v; I'm sososo glad you liiike! I'll get it finished asap!! <3 Thank you sm for the balloon and being so sweet!

oh my god they look SO BABY. no changes, and no worries about the wait either !!
AAA I'm so happy you think so!!! > v < plgkrjieorlkh I'll get them done asap!! Thank you again for ordering and being so sweet!!

[ Boop ]
aww she looks so cute! no changes needed! would you like me to send the tbt now?

[ Boop ]

[ Boop ]

[ Boop 1 ] [ Boop 2 ]

[ Boop ]
PLEASEEE!! You gave her a bat!! :___; That legit spawned so many ideas for my story now! Thank you!! I love them both so much! <333 such a nice surprise!!

PLEASEEE!! You gave her a bat!! :___; That legit spawned so many ideas for my story now! Thank you!! I love them both so much! <333 such a nice surprise!!
AAAA yes!! ; v ; She was absolutely adorable to draw, I love mischievous chars that look cute but can be a little gremlin at times!! <33 Aaaa I'm so glad tho, I'll try to get them done asap!! Ty again sosoos much for your patience!

<3 Here you go!!! I finished and had lotsa fun w/ the coloring... ♡ ; v ;
OuNyAdG.png

aww she looks so cute! no changes needed! would you like me to send the tbt now?
Heya! ; v; I finished yours!!~ Hope you like it!! > v <

yINTacG.png

Back