• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Interest check: (unofficial) Mario Kart friendlies

Which days are you free?

• Monday

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yanrima~

"Laughter is the best medicine."
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cool Heart Balloon
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Cool Heart Balloon
Blue Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Hi, I would like to host a Mario Kart session some time. I was wondering if any of you are interested in a friendly race among the other tbt members.

We could do normal or frantic items. Default mode is 150cc and 4 races but we can add chaos in the extra mile with 200cc šŸ¤£.

Just reply down below if any of you are interested in a Mario kart friendly. šŸ‘

I would definitely be interested, but it really depends on how soon it is. I'm moving soon, which means I'd have to move my WiFi router to the new home and get everything set up again. I hope it's as simple as I'm expecting this to be.

I'm down if my availability calls for it.

Depends on the times, since my time zone is BST, but yeah Iā€™m interested!

I would definitely be interested, but it really depends on how soon it is. I'm moving soon, which means I'd have to move my WiFi router to the new home and get everything set up again. I hope it's as simple as I'm expecting this to be.

I'm down if my availability calls for it.
Depends on the times, since my time zone is BST, but yeah Iā€™m interested!
Thank you both for your interest!
Once that we get enough players that were interested. We'll settle on the fixed schedule for the friendlies.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I would be interested, but my schedule is somewhat limiting so I understand I might not be able to participate. Love the idea of TBT becoming more active with casual community gaming, though.

I'm really trash at this game lol, but if you all don't mind that I would like to join!

Ok, we got about ten players who are interested. Once that we get enough interest, I'll update the post with a poll on which days are you free and your preferred time. Thank you once again for gauging interest!

Dude, I haven't played video games with TBT members since like 2020, I am hankering for some races with y'all! As most of the times, any online multiplayer types of video games that we all can play together have been hosted by staff members, and my gaming ban prevents me from doing that.
This does not, as the host is Yanrima~ herself, so I am pretty much able to join. Not to mention I have improved my racing skills for over four years, (Not that it matters anyway, as this isn't lounge, lol.) so keep that in mind when you see me in the lobby.

Thanks so much for thinking of this!

Ok, since there's enough interest. The thread is updated with the poll on which days you are free. The days with the majority vote wins as a possible schedule candidate.

Iā€™m down but my time zone is really inconvinient being in Australia. Iā€™m not sure what day to vote for, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays my time are absolutely not free, weekends my time are probably the best.

Back