• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Interesting information regarding villagers moving out, I guess?

maarowak

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Isabelle
October Birthstone (Opal)
Green Fair Pinwheel
Fair Pinwheel
Phoebe moved in on the 14th, and today (17th) she said she wanted to move out on the 22nd. I agreed, she's nice and all but she took the precious space nearby my home.
I didn't ignore her, not hit her or anything, but I didn't talk a whole lot with her.

I was wondering, wasn't that... Fast? Like, in Wild World they would take their time in your village, and in City Folk, at least for me, they would take a loooong time to move out. She stayed for 3 days.

Anyone with a similar experience? Just wondering if it's common, I thought it was really weird.

And sorry if this should be somewhere else, I didn't really see it matching in any of the other threads that were already created.

Three days after I started the game, one of my villagers told me that she wants to leave our town on the 22nd, too. I said that she should stay, and so she did. :)

Back