• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Internal screaming part 3

Pinkshade

I am upsetti and out of spaghetti
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6158-0790-2515
Father's Day Carnation
White Violet
Purple Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
Aight so for day three of this I got an important question for everyone reading this. This question has plagued the minds of thousands with its immense difficulty and complexity. Wars have been fought over the answer of this dastardly question. Civilizations have been destroyed. Lives have been lost. Families have been torn apart. All because of this dreaded question. So I ask if you today, people of the internet, lend me your aid. Assist me in answering this destructive question in the hopes of saving future generations from the burden that is this horrid question. Today, my comrades, I ask you;
Ya like Jazz?

HOW COULD YOU, I AWNSERED THIS OUT LOUD AND MY SISTER ALMOST PUNCHED ME! (Obviously not it’s a joke people’s, cmon!)

Hyrule_Crossing;bt15534 said:
HOW COULD YOU, I AWNSERED THIS OUT LOUD AND MY SISTER ALMOST PUNCHED ME! (Obviously not it’s a joke people’s, cmon!)
oh-

Last edited:
Back