• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Introducing new people to animal crossing?

Back in 4th Grade, (I'm in 8th now.) My friend Kayleigh and I both had Wild World, and so one day we were talking about visiting each other's towns that night, and one of my other friends walked up to us and told us she had ACWW too. So we planned this awesome party and soon two of my other friends said the game sounded like a lot of fun and went and bought it. And almost every night 4 of us would all play together. It was so fun. I miss those days.... Anyway, now, two of my friends still love AC so much and are getting AC3DS the day it gets released. (The other two of my friends lost interest in video games altogether.)

To be honest, in my experiences, it's kinda up to the person whether to be introduced or not. They may see you play it and think its no fun but they just have to be willing to pick up the controller/ds and try it for themselves.

I'm gonna try and convince my friend to get ACCF and plan parties together. I can tell it's gonna be hard though.

Speaking of which I already have a group of friends all prepared for AC3DS ;)

Back