• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Introducing the Monthly Birthstone series (Shop Collectibles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm interesting. Never particularly liked gems in-game, but perhaps collecting them on the forum will be different :D

Thapphireths!

Yay, my birthstone is diamond in April but I am still going to collect all of them.

This is very cool! Always love the shiny! And jewels are a girl's best friend. ;)

Last edited:
I wasn't sure how to get it, but I knew how to get one and I got it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, how come its not showing up in my items list?

Make sure you select the item as Active in your inventory.

Do you have a list of the birthstone month by month?

because if you're using real life birthstone, December has like three of them. D:

edit: and are they unlimited?

I believe we went with the most common one for each month. In December's case, Turquoise.

And yes, they're unlimited stock if you're asking that.

Poo! I have to wait for July to get my ruby. :( (At least I think the birthstone for July is Ruby.)

Last edited:
I'll collect them all. Then I can say, "I was a 3 month member when these came out!" Never really enjoyed the Topaz being my birthstone, but I'll take it.

I'll collect them all. Then I can say, "I was a 3 month member when these came out!" Never really enjoyed the Topaz being my birthstone, but I'll take it.

My birthstone is aquamarine, it looks so pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back