Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Heartstamp Mushroom Lamp
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Heart of the Forest
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Have you wanted a faster method for planning your collectible layouts?
Would you like to see all 400 of your collectibles in a grid all at once?
How about searching for collectibles that are "gold" because you're just in a Midas mood?
Or planning layouts from your friends' inventories?

Let me introduce you to the (unofficial) Collectibles Tool:

Preview:
1719786985679.png

The user guide is saved in a presentation file here. Or refer to the posts below.

Last edited:

Disclaimers and Warnings​

• Use of the tool requires a change in your privacy settings to allow all visitors to view details on your profile page. If you are not comfortable with this, DO NOT USE THE TOOL.
  • We (@jadetine and @MrJadetine ) do not require nor want your tbt login information.
  • We are not logging information entered into the tool and not saving your information for our own use.
  • We are not selling information.
  • We are not asking for payment.
  • We are not asking for any benefits from your use of this tool to be sent to us or our tbt accounts.
  • All collectible images are property of The Bell Tree Forums.

The tool is optimized for use in a web browser (but still sorta functional on mobile). No downloading or installation required.
If the tool stops responding, try reloading your browser.

Last edited:
Preparing to use the Collectibles Tool
1. Adjust your privacy settings to allow "All visitors" to view your details on your profile page. Again, if you are not comfortable with this, stop here and do not use the tool.

1720052851174.png

2. Make sure your collectibles are NOT hidden.

AGV_vUcwLsEO3a9ZUfImmw4-iBWLvHE57kQc7mvvBPUn8R3_pZW0N5RUBpglsOHSndOekqrQBwyKAej9qUOApmRUeyamrFWsp9Hm3EatTnYOrOTiPKqMHhGl1P63r2m4QSqZ-H2fzi51zXO_S3n-mq16cIEzDyPY3rTv=s2048

3. Copy the URL of your profile page (or just your numeric user ID).

1720053035924.png

BONUS! You can also try the URL or ID number of another user to see what to make out of their inventory of collectibles.
The tool is also set to keep whatever layout you chose the last time you visited by saving info locally to your browser.

4. Paste the URL or user ID number into the field at the top of the tool and press ENTER (or click the "Load" button).

1720054264591.png

• The tool only captures the items shown in inventory at the moment you press ENTER/Load when pasting the URL. It does not update automatically.
    • This means, if you made changes to your TBT inventory, the tool will not know until the next time you load it again.

Last edited:
Navigation Tips & Tricks
  • The upper bar displays the profile URL or ID that is currently active.
  • The Lineup section displays the lineup in the chronological order (newest to oldest, just like on TBT) no matter which collectibles you choose.
  • Clicking a collectible will remove it from the lineup.
  • You can also change the Lineup display size with up to 20 rows and 20 columns by clicking "Options".
    1720056635329.png
  • You can share the lineup you've planned by clicking "Copy permalink"
1720056430605.png

• The top of the table section displays how many collectibles are selected and has 3 icons:
    • Magnifying Glass: Global Search option for all collectibles by name or buyer, etc.
    • Filter toggle: to let you activate or hide the filter options for each column
    • Column toggle: to show / hide columns.
  • The table section has multiple functional columns:
    • The checkboxin the first column indicates what collectibles will be displayed in the Lineup section above.
      • Clicking the topmost checkbox will select or deselect all.
    • The Icon is the art for the collectible. All art is owned by The Bell Tree Forums.
    • Collectible column is the name of the collectible
      • side note, this made me realize that the House collectibles are just their Japanese character and not actually named "Teal House", etc.
      • This is a filterable column. You can click the 3 vertical dots and choose "Filter by Collectible" and enter your query in the field that opens. Search for everything matching your criteria (i.e., "Gold", "Trophy", "Egg", etc.) by pressing enter after you type in your query.
    • The Date column shows the collectible timestamp in Eastern Time in
      YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS-... format.
      • This column is also filterable.
    • The Buyer column is the name of the user who sent you the collectible.
      • It displays your username if you bought the collectible for yourself.
      • This column is also filterable.

Really overwhelming graphic of some of the things I was trying to describe:
1720054897908.png

Note: when filtering, the search results will also include items that match your query where the letters are not consecutive.
1720057042033.png

Last edited:
Contacts
The tool was made by @MrJadetine , but for any feedback / questions / ideas / trouble-shooting, it's best to contact me (@jadetine). Feel free to PM me here on TBT or on Discord or leave a comment in this thread. 😁 (Please be patient, though; I'm not super technical, but I can relay issues and try my best to help).

Ideas for the future:
  • Randomize function that picks 10 (or however many it takes to fill your visible lineup) collectibles at random
  • Collectibles lock: to prevent user from removing a collectible chosen for the lineup
  • Collectibles super-visibility (to keep collectibles visible even with "Hidden" status on TBT) – might not work from the external tool, but easier to implement on the internal TBT server side
  • Reduce input area (need only User ID)
  • Toggle between [Lineup lock with scrolling table] vs [Lineup floating with loading all collectibles]
  • Create “spacers” for the lineup where you can plan the position of a not-yet-acquired collectible
  • Dark mode
  • Checkbox filtering functionality

Thanks to the staff for dealing with us collectible-crazed users and thanks to the community for making this little project worthwhile. 🫶

Back