• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!
  • TBT Fair Prize Packs, amiibo Cards, and Nintendo Switch Online prizes are now available for purchase in the Shop with Tickets!

Intropella's Artwork~~

intropella

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Poptart Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
I just want to show some selected few from my 'portfolio'...(from the past 4~5years?)
Although, I'm not motivated into creating art anymore.. (ending my long year art path. o.o)...
But then I questioned myself why I am taking AP Art next year........
I'm not dedicated in art anymore like I used to be like 3~4 years ago..
Meh I believe my negativity in myself halted me to improve and continue on with art. But I don't care anymore. lol

I only have 2 recent arts (1st 2 arts below!!) that I've uploaded that I created this year.. I was going to upload more but too lazy. haha.(Will update soon!)
I forgot to took a picture of one of my artwork that I got best painting in the Congress Art Award thing . (I didn't attend cause I thought I'll never win.. In the end my art teacher was super mad at me. lol) <Water Color>

Must below are digital art. 2~3 are traditional.
untitled_by_dreamless_night_sky-d66u5v6.png

tumblr_mf24jgX3xp1qb7v4do1_500.jpg

doodle____boredom_by_dreamless_night_sky-d52k5m1.png

yoochun_by_dreamless_night_sky-d4xrko6.png

up_heaven_by_dreamless_night_sky-d4hzj6v.png

myungsoo_by_dreamless_night_sky-d3jmn6m.png

idk if this count. lol
drawsomething_carseat_by_dreamless_night_sky-d4vznjx.png

drawsomething_batman_by_dreamless_night_sky-d4vzngh.png

wip_snorlax_by_dreamless_night_sky-d39dvqk.png

tumblr_m0jxv31d9E1qb7v4do1_500.png

tumblr_lzza2bE0gV1r71omco1_1280.png

tumblr_lyut1l753g1qb7v4do1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln0qtnZGkO1qb7v4do1_r1_500.gif

I also do some few graphic designs, like my signature at the bottom. However, I tend to lose them all over the internet (posting on few websites) or on my computer and not keep track of it. (Not keeping it in a portfolio. V ^ V)

Thank you for viewing <3

UPDATE! New WIP ^ ^

Last edited:
Wow your art is phenomenal. I really like the Snorlax one ^^ they're all reallyyy good. The paintings of the guys look so realistic. And the bunny <3 I thought it was real at first haha.

these sexually frustrate me

i mean make me jealous ugh

Even though that project is last minute, you still should have at least have worked on your values a bit more.

Thank you all!!

@ sharkstache: It was totally last minute, I only worked on it for 2 hours and stop. I'm not planning to submit this at all. I just need to finish off the summer homework requirement.
Also the reference picture I've used had a weird lighting and the model had glasses on so like, I don't even care anymore. lol I'm not even going to pursue an art career. Therefore, I'm not even dedicated in art anymore since like three years ago, so I don't focus what I need to improve on. I just do whatever.

Last edited:
I really love your art <3 You are very talented at portraits. They look like real photos. What career did you want to take up? You can find so many amazing jobs with this talent ^^ I know how you feel though. Art is tiring sometimes, but I still love it. I draw in an anime/ manga style. I will show you sometime :3

I really love your art <3 You are very talented at portraits. They look like real photos. What career did you want to take up? You can find so many amazing jobs with this talent ^^ I know how you feel though. Art is tiring sometimes, but I still love it. I draw in an anime/ manga style. I will show you sometime :3

Thank you!. I'm planning to be a computer programmer/engineer. I'm not planning taking jobs with art related stuff. d: it just frustrates me everyday. Haha.

@ sharkstache: It was totally last minute, I only worked on it for 2 hours and stop. I'm not planning to submit this at all. I just need to finish off the summer homework requirement.
Also the reference picture I've used had a weird lighting and the model had glasses on so like, I don't even care anymore. lol I'm not even going to pursue an art career. Therefore, I'm not even dedicated in art anymore since like three years ago, so I don't focus what I need to improve on. I just do whatever.

Oh so that's why you ignored the basics of values, sorry.

You are an amazing artist, very well executed and detailed! Please don't ever stop creating art and using your mind like that..it's a really beautiful thing and being an artist myself the thought of that makes me sad D,:
I really love the first piece! What is it created with?

Oh so that's why you ignored the basics of values, sorry.
It's funny that I send it to my art teacher for a fix up review, and he did not even comment about values. lol.
But something else.
You are an amazing artist, very well executed and detailed! Please don't ever stop creating art and using your mind like that..it's a really beautiful thing and being an artist myself the thought of that makes me sad D,:
I really love the first piece! What is it created with?

I'm sadly continue creating art for school. lol. It's a bit frustrating to me, so I'm halting it after this year.
I used acrylics + water color pencils on canvas.

Last edited:
It's funny that I send it to my art teacher for a fix up review, and he did not even comment about values. lol.
But something else.

I'm sadly continue creating art for school. lol. It's a bit frustrating to me, so I'm halting it after this year.
I used acrylics + water color pencils on canvas.

Well I haven't ever been one for paying attention in school, after high school I decided to not attend art school because I felt that it would kill art for me.
It's one thing to lose focus and muse and another to feel that way BUT still have to create something for a grade. You mentioned in your first post about feeling negative about yourself, without prying or asking I'd like to say that you should really try to focus your negative feelings to paper, without following an assignment or having to do something a certain way....art helped me many many times through a long walk of depression. Art doesn't have to mean a finished piece either...expression is everything.

Well I haven't ever been one for paying attention in school, after high school I decided to not attend art school because I felt that it would kill art for me.
It's one thing to lose focus and muse and another to feel that way BUT still have to create something for a grade. You mentioned in your first post about feeling negative about yourself, without prying or asking I'd like to say that you should really try to focus your negative feelings to paper, without following an assignment or having to do something a certain way....art helped me many many times through a long walk of depression. Art doesn't have to mean a finished piece either...expression is everything.

Ahh I see. Thank you for the advice! In fact I did a piece towards my negative feelings for a project.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Recent update...
This is a working in progress. It's not done, but I hope you like what I have so far..
nyo1.jpg

This piece is about a heart broken boy..
(relates to my life that happened this past 2 weeks.)

OMGD Yoo Chunnie! Chang Minnie! *O* Your art is so amazing! You're so talented! OMGD I like you! Are you a Cassiopeia?

Back