• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Irisvale - Day 1/March 9th, 2017 ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
Welcome to the Irisvale Times blog! I'll be posting all my daily progress here!

❀ Day 1 - Welcome to Irisvale! ❀

I did the usual spiel, meaning I talked to Rover.
Since I wanted a personal feel to my town, I went with my real name, Crystal. And for town name... *points to blog title*

"Irisvale, huh? Never heard of it. Let's look along this train line, maybe we'll find it!"

(Dream Suite Data: Irisvale had no results when I looked it up in my Cycle Town, Monsoon. I can see why Rover had never heard of it. It doesn't even exist! ..for now.)

"Ah, maybe this is it right here?"

I said yes, and answered the questions to get the face I wanted(which was the very first one.)

I was met by Wolfgang, Antonio, and Astrid when I got off the train! Isabelle then dragged me to the town hall like she always does. Got my house from Tom Nook, and participated in the town sapling ceremony.
Other than that, not much else happened. Did the usual tutorial stuff. Talked to the villagers, paid off both down payments, talked to Sable, bought everything in both Nookling Junction and Able Sisters, sold stuff to Reese, and I went to my Cycle Town to pick up some starting bells, some tools, a couple hybrids, and some clothes and furniture to give myself a bit of a headstart for both of my characters. I also made custom dresses for both my Mayor and Krisadra, as well as fun Nintendo-themed T-Shirts for my villagers!

After that, I went and caught some bugs, fish, etc. for the museum.

After I finished everything I could, I got my daily meow coupons, visited Harvey and Franklin's RV, and also scanned in my favorite villager Carmen with Wisp. She'll be moving in very soon! ♥

And that's it for day one! Thank you for reading! ❀
I'll be posting days 2 and 3 later today!

Day 1 - March 9th
~Town~
Mayor: Crystal
Resident: Krisadra
Villagers: Lucy, Wolfgang, Antonio, Bubbles, Astrid
Dreamies: 1/10(Wolfgang)
Unobtained: Maple, Carmen, Purrl, Pashmina, Marty, Kid Cat, Wolf Link, Étoile, and Toby

~Museum~
Fossils: 2/67
Fish: 7/72
Deep Sea Creatures: 6/30
Bugs: 4/72
Artwork: 0/31

View attachment 236859
I hope so too, Isabelle..

I hope so too. ❀

Attachments

• 20170311_092642_HDR-1.jpg
    20170311_092642_HDR-1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20170311_155954_HDR-1-1.jpg
    20170311_155954_HDR-1-1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 35
Excellent blog! It's nice to see a blog about AC:NL towns. :blush:

Last edited:
Raskell;bt13648 said:
Excellent blog! It's nice to see a blog about AC:NL towns. :blush:

Thank you! I agree, there needs to be more! >&#7447;< (this is an animal crossing forum after all!)

Back