• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Irisvale Recap Part 1 - Days 8 ~ 10 (3/16 ~ 3/18) ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
Sorry for the lack of entries. I was on a TBT Hiatus.

Here's a quick recap of what happened while I was gone.

❀ Irisvale Day 8 ~ March 16th, 2017❀
It was Krisadra's birthday! Isabelle said happy birthday and so did the villagers. Think of Day 7, basically. (No PWPs, I scanned Toby.)
(Krisadra is one of my personal OCs. I've had her since 2006, meaning as of today, I created her 11 years ago. She's very special to me. She's located in my toyhou.se account in my signature if you're curious.)

Kris and I both upgraded our second floors to 6x6. (We won't be upgrading this room anymore. There's no need for a 8x8 bedroom. Haha.) We both talked to Sable.

❀ Irisvale Day 9 ~ March 17th, 2017 ❀
Shamrock Day. Kris and I both got gifts from Isabelle. I plot reset for Toby.
I bought the Fairy Tale Roof for my house. Kris bought concrete pavement for her house. We both talked to Sable. I scanned Claudia, and moved her in! I kicked out Astrid in order to make room. Antonio suggested the Solar Panel pwp, which makes it easier to get a perfect town! I donated the Beautiful Statue and some fossils.

❀ Irisvale Day 10 ~ March 18th, 2017 ❀
Plot reset for Claudia. No scans. The Fishing Tourney was today, about Horse Mackerel. I decided to participate. Kris opted out. We both talked to Sable. No nook upgrades today. I caught a Tuna and an Oarfish while hunting for Mackerel.

No screenshots... Sorry.. There won't be any until I'm caught up with entries. >.<
This is part one. Part two will be tomorrow morning!
Thanks for reading. ❀

Days 8 ~ 10 (Mar. 16 ~ Mar. 18)
Mayor: Crystal
Residents: Krisadra
Villagers: Lucy, Wolfgang, Antonio, Claudia, Bubbles, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty, Étoile, and Toby
Dreamies: 6/10(Wolfgang, Claudia, Carmen, Wolf Link, Marty, Étoile)
Unobtained: Sydney, Rosie, Muffy, Boots

~Museum~
Fossils: 26/67
Fish: 26/72
Deep Sea Creatures: 15/30
Bugs: 20/72
Artwork: 4/33

Back