• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

❀ Irisvale Recap Part 2 - Days 11 ~ 15(3/19 ~ 3/24) ❀

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
Recap Part 2. Here's what happened:

❀ Irisvale Day 11 ~ March 19th, 2017 ❀
Day 10(recap part 1) and 11 were pretty exciting!
Claudia moved in today, so Krisadra and I said hello. I actually forgot to mention that on day 10, I found Isabelle sleeping! I couldn't do mayoral business because of the fish tourney, but I immediately started the Dream Suite Project! I paid off the whole thing. Phineas gave me the Catalog Maniac Bronze badge!

The QR machine is finally unlocked for both of my characters! This means I can finally start placing actual paths in my town! ★ I scanned Sydney in today, another dreamie! She replaced Bubbles. Cyrus woke up yesterday, too! Meaning I can finally refurbish stuff!

I read the bulletin board, and Nooklings will be closing tomorrow. T&T Mart will be here in 2 days! Kicks is also under construction! Donated some fossils, and Kris and I added a new room to our houses(back room).

❀ Irisvale Day 12 - March 20th, 2017 ❀
Plot reset for Sydney. The Dream Suite has finally opened! Nookling Junction is now under construction. Kicks is still under construction. Katrina was in town today, so Kris and I got our fortunes told. We expanded our back rooms to 6x6.
I dreamed of a few towns in the Dream Suite(all of which were posted here in the Dream Address thread) which gave me even more motivation to work on my town! I constructed the solar panel pwp today, I paid off the donations.
I scanned Rosie today! She replaced Toby.

❀ Irisvale Day 13 - March 21st, 2017 ❀
Plot Reset for Rosie. T&T Mart is now open! Kicks is still under construction. Sydney moved in, and I said hello. She's so cute~ I love her catchphrase, it's adorable! (It's "sunshine" for those who don't know.) Crazy Redd is in town today. I bought the amazing painting(the only genuine painting he had). Étoile wanted me to change her catchphrase. I honestly adore her original catchphrase("fuzzy"), so I declined.

I was surprised to see Astrid in main street! It was nice of her to stop by Irisvale even though she moved out a few days ago. I paid off my loan, and opted not to upgrade my house today. Kris did the same. I bought out both T&TMart and Able Sisters like always, and donated a fossil. I scanned Boots today! He replaced Antonio.

❀ Irisvale Day 14 - March 22nd, 2017 ❀
Plot Reset for Boots. Rosie moved in today, so I said hello. Sable gave me a mannequin. Kicks opened up today! When I left my house, Dr. Shrunk was outside! He wanted me to rally up signatures for Club LOL, a live venue. I agreed, and got 6 villagers to sign it. Did the usual main street stuff. No projects today. I added a left room to my house! (Kris did the same)

I scanned my final dreamie Muffy today! She replaced Lucy. Irisvale's dreamies are all obtained! ❀ (now I can have four characters and not have to worry about it anymore! (Well, except Wolfgang. I don't have his card, but I play everyday, so he won't be moving!)

❀ Irisvale Day 15 - March 23rd, 2017 ❀
Plot reset for Muffy. (Thank god no more plot resetting yaaaaaay)
Did the usual main street stuff and said hello to Boots. I caught Blathers thinking to himself, and he suggested the Museum Renovation project! I talked to Isabelle right after and paid off the donations immediately. Nobody was scanned today.

And that's all for part 2. I'll post part 3 tomorrow.

Days 11 ~ 15(Mar. 19th ~ Mar. 23rd)
~Town~
Mayor: Crystal
Resident: Krisadra
Villagers: Étoile, Carmen, Claudia, Muffy, Marty, Boots, Wolfgang, Wolf Link, Sydney, and Rosie
Dreamies: 10/10! All obtained! ❀

~Main Street~
Dream Suite: ❀
Garden Shop: ❀
Kicks: ❀
Nooklings: T&T Mart ❀
Club LOL: ×
Shampoodle: ×
Museum's 2nd Floor: ×
Fortune-Teller Shop: ×

~Museum~
Fossils: 36/67